- The OPPO Find N3 Flip features a 48MP triple-camera setup and a 32MP selfie camera.
- The device boasts a 3.6-inch AMOLED display at the back.
- The handset offers 44W fast charging support.
The OPPO Find N3 Flip has launched in India today. The newly-launched OPPO smartphone arrives as a successor to the Find N2 Flip which was launched in India last year in March. The OPPO Find N3 Flip features a 6.8-inch LTPO AMOLED display that has a 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core chipset which is aided with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It has a 3.26-inch cover display and triple-camera setup, a first for flip phones.
OPPO Find N3 Flip Pricing, Availability, Features
The OPPO Find N3 Flip comes in Astral Black and Moonlit Gold colours. The device is priced at Rs 94,999 in India, and comes in sole 12GB RAM + 256GB configuration. It will go on sale in India starting from October 22 via Flipkart, OPPO store, and other retail outlets. Interested buyers can also pre-order it starting today. As a part of the launch offer, customers can get Rs 12,000 cashback and up to 24 months no-cost EMI through select banks. Additionally, customers can also avail a one-time screen replacement and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 8,000.
The dual-SIM OPPO Find N3 Flip is powered by Dimensity 9020 SoC. The device runs Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13.2 skin on top. The handset features a 6.8-inch AMOLED display which has a 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 403 PPI pixel density, and HDR10+ support. There’s also a display panel at the back of the device which measures around 3.6-inches. The secondary display panel has a 382 x 720 pixels resolution, a 250 PPI pixel density, and a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
As for imaging, the Find N3 Flip features a triple-camera setup. The camera module includes a 50MP primary camera, a 32MP telephoto camera, and a 48MP ultra-wide lens. The primary 50MP sensor has a PDAF, OIS, and a f/1.8 aperture, while the telephoto sensor has a 2x optical zoom.
The other key features that the Find N3 Flip offers include a 32MP selfie camera, an alert slider, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 4,300mAh battery, and 44W wired fast charging.
OPPO Find N3 Flip Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch LTPO AMOLED display, 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, Punch-hole cutout, HDR10+ support, 403 PPI pixel density, 3.26-inch AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, 250 PPI, 900 nits brightness.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 9200 SoC with Immortalis-G715 MC11 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB LPDDR5x RAM, 256GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.2.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP main camera, Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 32MP telephoto camera, 2x optical zoom, 48MP ultra-wide lens.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture, RGBW Sony IMX709 sensor.
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/7, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 4,300mAh, 44W wired fast charging support.
- Dimensions And Weight: 166.4 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm; 198 grams.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Stereo Speakers