- The OPPO Find N3 Flip will feature a 50MP triple-camera setup.
- The device will have an OPPO and Hasselblad branding on the rear side.
- The smartphone will have the other specifications same as that of the OPPO Find N2 Flip.
Update: The leaked render of the OPPO Find N3 Flip appears to be fake as per Evan Blass aka @evleaks. As per Blass, the leaked image is actually of the Find N2 Flip, except that the third lens is added to it.
Earlier story follows…
OPPO introduced the OPPO Find N2 Flip smartphone in China earlier this year. The handset was also launched in India back in March. The device features a clamshell design, a 6.8-inch AMOLED display, a 3.26-inch secondary display, Dimensity 9000+ SoC, and a 50MP dual-camera setup. Now, it is reported that OPPO will launch the successor to the OPPO Find N2 Flip in the form of the Find N3 Flip. While we wait for the launch of the device, we now have its camera specifications as well as render coming in courtesy of 91Mobiles.
OPPO Find N3 Flip To Feature Triple-Camera Setup
As per the render shared by 91Mobiles, we can see that the OPPO Find N3 Flip will retain the same clamshell design as that of the Find N2 Flip. The render based on EVT (Engineering Validation Test) stage also reveals that the Find N3 Flip will have a larger secondary display, rounded edges, as well as OPPO and Hasselblad branding on the bottom rear. Additionally, the render also discloses that the Find N3 Flip will boast a triple-camera setup.
The device is tipped to feature the same camera setup as that of the OPPO Reno 10 Pro. This does mean that the Find N3 Flip will feature a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS and an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 32MP telephoto camera. The rest of the specifications of the Find N3 Flip are likely to remain the same as that of the Find N2 Flip as per information shared by sources with 91Mobiles. This also means that the Find N3 Flip will flaunt a 6.8-inch AMOLED display, 3.26-inch secondary AMOLED display, Dimensity 9000+ SoC, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, 32MP front-facing camera, and a 4,300mAh battery.
OPPO Find N3 Flip Specifications (Expected)
- Front Display: 6.8-inch E6 AMOLED display, Full HD+ 2520 × 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 403 PPI pixel density, 21:9 aspect ratio, up to 1600 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3.
- Secondary Display: 3.26-inch AMOLED display, 720 × 382 pixels resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 250 PPI pixel density, up to 900 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 17:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor with Mali-G710 MC10 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.
- Rear camera: 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 32MP telephoto camera.
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers.
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth v5.3, USB Type-C port, GPS, GALILEO, Beidou, QZSS, NFC.
- Battery: 4300mAh, 44W SUPERVOOC Flash Charging support.