- The OPPO Find N3 series will launch on October 19.
- The OPPO Find N3 is expected to feature a 7.82-inch AMOLED display and a 48MP triple-camera setup.
- The Find N3 will offer 100W fast charging support as revealed by the 3C certification.
The OPPO Find N3 launch date has been officially announced by OPPO earlier today. As per the details shared by the company, the OPPO Find N3 will launch in China on October 19. Additionally, the OPPO also has announced that the Find N3 lineup will make its global debut on October 19. The Find N3 series will include two devices namely the OPPO Find N3 and the Find N3 Flip. The Find N3 was launched in China back in August. The same smartphone is also set to launch in India today.
OPPO Find N3 Series Will Make Global Debut on October 19
As far as the details of the OPPO Find N3 go, the device will same specifications as of the OnePlus Open. The Find N3 is rumoured to feature a 7.82-inch OLED display which could have a 2268 × 2440 pixel resolution. The secondary display on the device is expected to measure around 6.31-inches which could have a 2484 × 1116 pixel resolution. The smartphone is expected to ship with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
Introducing not one, but two game-changing foldables.
— OPPO (@oppo) October 12, 2023
The device is rumoured to pack up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. The past details shared by tipster Digital Chat Station suggest that the top-end Find N3 model will pack up to 24GB of RAM. As for the imaging purpose, the smartphone is expected to rely on a triple-camera setup. The camera module might consist of a 48MP primary camera, a 48MP ultrawide lens, and a 64MP telephoto sensor.
The device is expected to pack a 4,805mAh battery which will offer 100W fast charging support as revealed by the 3C certification.
As for the Find N3 Flip, we are already aware of its specifications, considering that it was launched in China in August. To recall, the OPPO Find N3 Flip features a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2520 pixel resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device also has a 3.6-inch secondary AMOLED display at the back. The smartphone is powered by Dimensity 9200 SoC which is aided with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. The other key specifications which the device offer includes a 50MP triple-camera setup, a 32MP selfie camera, and a 44W fast charging support.
OPPO Find N3 Fold Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 7.82-inch AMOLED display, 2268 × 2440 pixel resolution, 6.31-inch AMOLED display, 2484 × 1116 pixel resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB/24GB RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB storage
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Rear Cameras: 48MP main camera, 48MP ultrawide, 64MP telephoto with 3X optical zoom.
- Front Cameras: 32MP/20MP
- Battery: 4805mAh, 100W charging