- The OPPO Find N3 is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- The device features a 6.31-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- The smartphone sports a 48MP triple-camera setup and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor
The OPPO Find N3 has been officially launched in China and in the global market today. The newly unveiled Find N3 smartphone debuts as a successor to the OPPO Find N2. It features a 7.82-inch AMOLED display inside that has a 2K resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The outer display on the device measures 6.31-inch, and also features a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone boasts a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a triple-camera setup, and a 32MP camera on the cover display. The device packs a 4,805mAh battery which supports 67W fast charging support.
It is worth noting that the OPPO Find N3 is the same as the OnePlus Open, which will be launching in India later today.
OPPO Find N3 Pricing, Availability, Features
The OPPO Find N3 comes in Green, Gold, Black, and Red colours. The variant which comes in Green and Gold colour offers 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage, and is priced at CNY 9999 (Roughly Rs 1,13,800), while the other two hues ship with 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage, and costs CNY 12999 yuan (Roughly Rss 1,48,960). The device will go on sale in China from October 27.
The smartphone is also launched in Classic Black and Champagne Gold in Singapore, and will be available at 2399 SGD (Roughly Rs 1,45,395).
The OPPO Find N3 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The smartphone boots Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13.2 skin on top. The device features a 7.82-inch display on the inner side. The display panel has a 2K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and 2800 nits brightness. The cover display on the smartphone measures 6.31-inches diagonally. It is also an AMOLED panel which has a 120Hz refresh rate, 2K resolution, and 20:9 aspect ratio. The device runs Android 13 out of the box, and will also receive three years of Android software updates.
As far as the other key features of the device go, it boasts a triple-camera setup. The camera module comprises a 48MP primary camera, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 64MP telephoto sensor. The inner display on the device consists of a 20MP selfie camera, while the outer display features a 32MP camera. Last but not least, the OPPO Find N3 has a 4,805mAh battery, 67W fast charging, an alert slider, three stereo speakers, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ax support.
OPPO Find N3 Specifications
- Inner Display: 7.82-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 2K resolution, Dolby Vision, 2800 nits peak brightness, 1440 Hz PWM dimming, Ultra Thin Glass protection.
- Cover Display: 6.31-inch LTPO AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 2800 nits peak brightness, 2K resolution, and Ceramic Guard shield protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.2.
- Cameras: 48MP primary camera, OIS, 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 64MP telephoto sensor.
- Front Camera: 32MP (cover display) and 20MP (folding display)
- Battery: 4,805mAh battery, 80W fast charging.
- Dimensions: 153.4 x 143.1 x 5.8mm
- Connectivity: 4G, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth v5.3, USB Type-C port, NFC, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, GPS.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.