- The OPPO Find N3 could be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- The device will offer 100W fast charging support as revealed by the 3C certification.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 48MP primary camera.
OPPO is expected to introduce the OPPO Find N3 smartphone in China in the coming few weeks. While the launch date of the device is yet to be released by OPPO, the specifications of the smartphone have been floating on the web courtesy of several leaks and certifications. The device was also spotted in the IMEI database back in August with model number CPH2499. Now, in a recent development, tipster Digital Chat Station has revealed the key specifications of the OPPO Find N3.
OPPO Find N3 Specifications Leaked
As per the details shared by Digital Chat Station on Weibo, the upcoming OPPO Find N3 will feature a 7.82-inch display which will have a 2268 x 2440 pixels resolution. The outer display on the device is expected to be of 6.31-inch which could have a 2484 x 1116 pixels resolution. Both these screens are expected to make use of an OLED panel which could offer a 120Hz refresh rate.
In terms of the imaging department, the device will feature a triple-camera setup as per Digital Chat Station. The camera module might include a 48MP primary camera, a 48MP ultrawide sensor, and a 64MP telephoto sensor with 3x optical zoom. For the selfies and video-calling purpose, the device is expected to rely on 32MP and 20MP sensor respectively. Under the hood, the smartphone is expected to ship with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The smartphone might pack up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
The top-end Find N3 model might also come with 24GB of RAM as revealed by the previous leak. The device is expected to pack a 4805mAh which will offer 100W fast charging support as revealed by the 3C certification earlier. In a piece of related news, OnePlus founder Pete Lau confirmed that the upcoming OnePlus foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open, and the Find N3 are the same smartphone. Furthermore, it is also confirmed that the hinge on these upcoming devices will be 37% smaller than the OPPO Find N2’s hinge. Additionally, the new hinge will consist of 31 fewer components, which will make the devices lighter yet stronger.
Currently, the launch date of the OPPO Find N3 is yet to be revealed. We can expect the device to launch in China in Q3 2023.
OPPO Find N3 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 7.82-inch AMOLED display, 2268 x 2440 pixel resolution, 6.31-inch AMOLED display, 2484×1116 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset with Adreno 740 GPU.
- Software: Android 13.
- RAM And Storage: 16GB/24GB RAM, 1TB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 48MP primary camera, 48MP ultra-wide lens, and a 64MP periscope lens with 3x zoom
- Front-facing camera: 32MP/20MP.
- Battery: 4,805mAh, 100W fast charging.