- The OPPO K11 features a 50MP triple-camera setup.
- The device packs a 5,000mAh battery which has 100W fast charging support.
- The OPPO K11 packs up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The OPPO K11 smartphone has been launched in China today. This new offering from OPPO arrives as a successor to the OPPO K10 which was introduced in March last year. Speaking about the specifications, the newly launched OPPO K11 sports a 6.7-inch OLED display with a Full HD+ 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core chipset. It features a triple-camera setup and a 16MP selfie camera. The device also has an in-display fingerprint sensor for the security purpose. Let us take a look at the pricing and detailed specifications of the OPPO K11 ahead:
OPPO K11 Pricing, Availability
The OPPO K11 comes in Glacier Blue and Moon Shadow Gray colours. The base OPPO K11 model with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 1,799 (Rs 20,602). The 12GB RAM model with 256GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,999 (Rs 22,900). The top-end variant which comes with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage costs CNY 2,499 (Rs 28,700). The device will go on sale in China from August 1.
OPPO K11 Specifications, Features
The OPPO K11 boasts a 6.7-inch OLED display. The display panel has an FHD+ resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, 1100 nits brightness, and a punch-hole cutout. The screen also has TÜV Rheinland certification.
The smartphone boots Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13 skin on top. In terms of the imaging department, the OPPO smartphone features a triple-camera setup. The camera module includes a 50MP (Sony IMX890) primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front side, the device features a 16MP camera.
The smartphone draws power from a 5,000mAh battery which has 100W Super Flash Charge technology support. The device measures 8.23mm in terms of thickness and weighs 184 grams.
OPPO K11 Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout, 1100 nits brightness, HDR10+ support.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 782G processor with Adreno 642L GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, NFC
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 100W fast charging support.