- OPPO Reno 10 series will include three premium devices in India.
- The OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ 5G will sit at the top of the lineup with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- OPPO has already teased some key specifications of the Reno 10 series ahead of the India launch.
OPPO is gearing up for the launch of the Reno 10 series in India. The company has confirmed the launch of three premium phones in India: the Reno 10, Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro+ 5G. All three Reno 10 series phones have already been launched in China. However, the India variants are likely to pack different hardware. OPPO has confirmed that the Reno 10 Pro+ 5G will feature a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC and up to 100W fast charging support.
The company will announce the price and sale details of the devices on July 10. Meanwhile, a new leak by tipster Mukul Sharma has revealed some details about the Reno 10 series India variants. The tipster has revealed the box prices of the Reno 10 series ahead of the official launch. Let’s look at the OPPO Reno 10 series India price, specifications and other details are known so far.
OPPO Reno 10 Series: Expected India Pricing and Specifications
The OPPO Reno 10 series will be premium devices from the company. OPPO’s upcoming Reno series phones are set to launch on July 10. Ahead of the launch, tipster Mukul Sharma has uploaded the box prices of the Reno 10 series. The Reno 10’s box price is said to be Rs 38,999, whereas the Reno 10 Pro’s box price is slightly higher at Rs 44,999. The top-of-the-line Reno 10 Pro+ 5G’s box price is said to be Rs 59,999. The tipster also revealed that the OPPO Enco Air 3 Pro has a box price of Rs 7,999.
Typically, box prices are much higher than the official launch prices of the devices. Therefore, we can expect the Reno 10 series to cost much lower than the leaked box prices. We can expect the Reno 10 to be priced at around Rs 30,000, whereas the Reno 10 Pro could be priced at around Rs 40,000. The Reno 10 Pro+ could be priced at around Rs 55,000.
As mentioned above, OPPO has not confirmed any details about the pricing of the devices. The same will be confirmed at the July 10 launch event.
OPPO had listed the devices on the India website, which confirmed the RAM, storage and colour options of the devices. The top-end Reno 10 Pro+ 5G and Reno 10 Pro will launch with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Both models will be available in Glossy Purple and Silvery Grey. The Reno 10, on the other hand, will launch with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
OPPO has already confirmed some key specs of the phones. The company had confirmed that the Reno 10 Pro+ 5G would feature 64MP telephoto portrait camera with support for optical image stabilisation (OIS) and a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with support for OIS. The Reno 10 Pro will feature a 32MP Sony IMX709 portrait telephoto camera. All three devices will sport a 3D curved display with a hole-punch cutout at the top centre.
Some other details of the phones have surfaced as well. Here’s a quick look at the key specs and features of the Reno 10 series.
- Display: 6.74-inch curved OLED display with up to 1.5K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate support, 1400 nits of peak brightness.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC (Reno 10 Pro+ 5G), Snapdragon 778G SoC (Reno 10 Pro), Dimensity 7050 SoC (Reno 10)
- RAM/ Storage: Up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- Battery: 4700mAh battery with 100W charging (Reno 10 Pro+), 4600mAh with 100W charging (Reno 10 Pro), 4600mAh with 80W charging (Reno 10).
- Rear camera: 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens and 64MP Sony IMX 709 telephoto portrait camera (Reno 10 Pro+ 5G); 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens and 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto lens (Reno 10 Pro 5G); 64MP primary main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto camera (Reno 10 5G).
- Front camera: 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto camera
- Software: Android 13-based ColorOS 13.