The PlayStation Store is currently running the Big in Japan Sale promotion and it includes some pretty major titles. The promotion specifically includes games from Japanese studios, which includes the likes of FromSoftware, known for games such as the recently released Elden Ring and Dark Souls.
The Big in Japan sale promotion will run through March 9, 2022 and includes discounts up to 75%. To get these discounts, simply head to the PlayStation Store’s ‘Deals’ page and head to the ‘Big in Japan’ page. Players will then be able to browse through games and select the ones they want to pick up.
The selection of games features massive AAA titles as well as indie titles that made a mark on the industry. From gigantic hits such as Bloodborne to lesser-known titles such as DEEEER Simulator, there is a lot to like in the promotion.
Best Deals in the PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale
- Monster Hunter World – Rs 1,124
- Bloodborne – Rs 749
- DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everday Deer Game – Rs 1,132
- NieR Automata: Game of the YoRHa Edition – Rs 1,249
- Scarlet Nexus (PS4 and PS5) – Rs 1,679
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – Trunks – The Warriors of Hope – Rs 1,248
- Shadow of the Colossus – Rs 1,249
- Judgment – Rs 1,199
- SoulCalibur VI – Rs 559
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution – Rs 1,332
- NEO: The World Ends with You – Rs 1,749
- Persona 5 Royale Ultimate Edition – Rs 3,199
- Legend of Mana – Rs 1,747
- Yakuza Zero – Rs 749
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 – Rs 1,119
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto – Rs 899
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions – Rs 1,154
- Final Fantasy IX Digital Edition – Rs 874
- The Evil Within – Rs 749
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 – Rs 749
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life – Rs 749
- Guilty Gear – Strive – Rs 2,274
- Yakuza Kiwami – Rs 749
If players were looking to get into the Yakuza franchise, this might be a great way to try out the series. A good starting point for the series is Yakuza Kiwami, which provides a solid-enough base for the major players in the franchise.