As summer rolls around, the PlayStation Store is holding one of its biggest sales, the Mega March promotion. Some of the biggest releases of the past few years are currently on sale with discounts up to 80%.
Players can pick up big AAA blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, F1 2021 or Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy at extremely discounted prices. The sale will run through March 30, 2022.
PS5 players can try out games such as Deathloop, which was a strong contender for Game of the Year last year as was It Takes Two, which took home several of those awards. It is not just new games that are currently on discount as there are plenty of titles such as Marvel’s Avengers and Hades that can be picked up at extremely appealing prices.
Best Deals in the PlayStation Store Mega March Sale
- FIFA 22 (PS5) – Rs 1,573 / PS4 – Rs 1,039
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS4/PS5) – Rs 1,599
- Back 4 Blood Deluxe Edition (PS4/PS5) – Rs 4,162
- F1 2021 (PS4/PS5) – Rs 799
- Battlefield 2042 (PS4/PS5) – Rs 2,249 / PS4 – Rs 1,999
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – Rs 1,999
- It Takes Two (PS4/PS5) – Rs 999
- Deathloop – Rs 1,999
- Riders Republic (PS4/PS5) – Rs 1,999
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition – Rs 1,599
- EA UFC 4 Deluxe Edition – Rs 1,124
- STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order – Rs 699
- Insurgency: Snadstorm – Rs 2,249
- The Sims 4 – Rs 209
- Marvel’s Avengers – Rs 1,199
- Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition – Rs 2,849
- Hades – Rs 1,399
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey GOLD EDITION – Rs 1,799
- Watch Dogs: Legion (Deluxe Edition) – Rs 1,499
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE (PS5) – Rs 2,687
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition – Rs 824
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4/PS5) – Rs 624
- Lost Judgement Digital Ultimate Edition (PS4/PS5) – Rs 3,299
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition – Rs 625
- RESIDENT EVIL 2 – Rs 999
- Asseto Corsa – Rs 399
- Fallout 76 – Rs 824
Some notable highlights in the sale include the likes of Hades, It Takes Two, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Right now is a great time to try out games players might have missed out on in the last couple of years.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page