Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO had launched the POCO X2 smartphone in the Indian market last week (On February 4, 2020). At the launch event, the brand announced that the handset will on sale in the country on February 11. And that’s today. People who are planning to buy the smartphone should know that it will be available to purchase starting 12 PM exclusively through Flipkart. Here are the pricing details, offers, and specifications of the POCO X2 for you to have a quick look at them before you buy the device.
POCO X2 Price in India, Availability
You can buy the POCO X2 in three memory configurations, as I have listed below. Each memory configuration is available in three color variants — Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple, and Phoenix Red.
- POCO X2 (6GB + 64GB) — INR 15,999
- POCO X2 (6GB + 128GB) — INR 16,999
- POCO X2 (8GB + 128GB) — INR 19,999
As for the offers, you can get 5% cashback on the POCO X2 if you make the payment through Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, or 5% instant discount on the device if you use Axis Bank Buzz credit card for the payment. You can also get the POCO X2 on monthly installments at 0% interest rate, with the no-cost EMI option on the e-commerce platform.
POCO X2 Specifications
- Display – 6.67-inch IPS LCD with Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, wide punch-hole at the upper right corner
- Front camera – 20MP primary + 2MP depth-sensor, Full HD video recording
- Rear camera – 64MP primary (27mm, f/1.9, PDAF) + 8MP ultrawide (13mm, f/2.2, fixed focus) + 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4) + 2MP macro camera (f/2.4)
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8nm, 8x Kryo 470 CPU cores, Adreno 618)
- RAM – 6GB, 8GB
- Storage – 64GB, 128GB (UFS 2.1 storage type)
- Operating system – Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Battery – 4500mAh with 27W fast charging
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, dual-4G, dual-VoLTE, dual-VoWiFi, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0 with aptX and aptX HD, GPS with GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS, NFC, infrared port, FM radio, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Security – Side-mounted fingerprint reader, face unlock
- Additional features – Gorilla Glass 5 back panel