PUBG Mobile Lite the lighter version of the PUBG Mobile has also seen huge popularity and the entire credit goes to the frequent updates to the game which has made the gameplay more interesting. PUBG is known for bringing interesting updates to the game and that’s the only reason why the online mobile game is popular across the world. Recently, the game developers have rolled out the 0.20.0 update for the PUBG Mobile Lite.
The update brings an array of updates including the Universal Mark, Frozen Egg, Winter Castle, and a lot more among the others. The update is available for download and experiences new features. In this article, we have listed the steps for downloading the update and TapTap.
How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite Update
Before jumping on the step-by-step guide to install the update, we need to inform you that the APK file size is around 575 MB. So make sure your smartphone has enough space to accommodate the APK file and install it. Here are a few simple steps to download the update.
- First, you need to head to the official website of PUBG Mobile Lite.
- At the top left corner, you can locate the download button.
- While clicking that button you can see a drop-down menu from which you need to click on APK download.
- Once the file is downloaded on the device, head to the setting app and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ if it is not enabled.
- For that, you need to go to the setting menu, click on Safety and Privacy, and toggle on the Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now all you need to do is to install the APK file on your device.
To download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 update from TapTap you need to first download the application from its official website.
- Once the app is installed on your device, launch the app.
- You need to search for PUBG Mobile Lite on the search bar.
- Select the most recent option.
- Tap on the download button and it will download and install automatically.
- Once it’s installed, you are good to go.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page