PUBG New State’s March update will be available in the game in a couple of days, and in preparation for that – the game will be down for maintenance for about 5 hours on March 17. As announced by the dev team, the game will undergo maintenance on March 17 from 01:00 – 06:00 (UTC), that is, 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Patch Notes for the March Update are also now available in a new video by PUBG New State. The March Update includes regular optimization improvements for certain devices, changes to Erangel, and a new weapon – the MG3 Light Machine Gun.
Along with it, the update will also contain weapon balance changes, updates to vehicles, new gun customisations for the Vector and Mini-14, and other in-game updates.
PUBG New State Patch Notes v0.9.26
- Optimization Improvements include support for iPad Mini 6’s full aspect ratio.
- Frame optimization for iOS devices in general.
- Changes focused around the Southwest region of the map.
- A new area, ‘Avanpost’. The area will be under construction and will be developed with updates in the future.
- Loot area added to Ferry Pier, along with a large factory has been added to Quarry.
- Adjustments to the overall item and vehicle spawn rates iN Erangel – the Electron can be found with the EV battery now available in the Drone Store.
New Weapon – MG3 LMG
- 75-bullet capacity, auto-firing machine MG3 is the latest addition to the game.
- 7.62mm ammunition w/ 2 unique firing modes – 660 and 990 RPM.
- The innate bipod can be used to recoil while shooting prone.
Weapon Balance Changes
- L85A3 – Increased damage and effective range
- SKS – Increased muzzle velocity
- KAR98K [C1] – Increased bolt action speed
- MP5K [C1] – Increased horizontal recoil control
- Mini-14 [C1] – Increased Damage, Decreased vertical recoil control and horizontal recoil control.
- S686 [C1] – Able to switch firing modes
- Choke – Increased deviation control
- Vehicle explosions will now result in passengers going into DBNO rather than instant death.
- Riding shots have lower deviation control and higher recoil.
- Volta – Decreased acceleration during boost and cornering performance. Increased noise levels.
- Adjustments to Mesta and Nova to make them easier to drive. Meaning, fewer slips when entering corners and easier transitions out of corners.
- UI Button for trunk will now be highlighted whenever a teammate places an item in the trunk.
The complete patch notes will be available soon enough, including a full breakdown complete with specific stats.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page