- The Realme 11 5G could launch in India later this month.
- Alongside, the Realme 11 5G, Realme also could introduce the Realme 11x 5G.
- The Realme 11 5G is powered by Dimensity 6100+ SoC.
After introducing the Realme 11 series smartphones such as the Realme 11 Pro 5G and the Realme 11 Pro+ 5G, Realme now is prepping up for the launch of yet another Realme 11 smartphone soon. Recently, the company has teased the launch of the new smartphone with a “Double Leap Coming Soon” tagline. While Realme has not shared the exact name of the device, we expect the handset to be the Realme 11 5G, considering that the teaser image shared by Realme shows the bigger circular camera module that the Realme 11 5G boasts.
Realme 11 5G, Realme 11x 5G Could Launch In India Later This Month
Alongside, the Realme 11 5G, we also can expect the company to introduce the Realme 11x 5G smartphone. The Realme 11x 5G is expected to launch in India in India in two RAM and storage configurations. The base Realme 11x 5G model is expected to pack 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, whereas the other model might come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device is expected to be introduced in the country in Purple Dawn and Midnight Black colours.
We came with a vision of “No Leap, No Launch”. But what if we double the leap this time.
Get ready for the next leap forward revolution!
— realme (@realmeIndia) August 8, 2023
On the other hand, the Realme 11 5G could launch in India in 128GB and 256GB storage configurations. Both these storage models are expected to pack 8GB of RAM. The Realme 11 5G is expected to debut in India Glory Gold and Glory Black colour options. The specifications of the Realme 11 5G are already known to us considering that it already has been launched in Taiwan.
The Realme 11 5G features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by a Helio G99 processor which is paired with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The device features a 108MP dual-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The handset packs up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage.
The device also has a microSD card slot, dual 4G VoLTE support, 5G, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 67W fast charging. The smartphone is priced at 8,990 New Taiwan dollars (roughly Rs 23,404) in Taiwan. We can expect the handset to retail in India under Rs 25,000.
Realme 11 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixels resolution.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6100+ chipset with Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP portrait camera, f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.45 aperture.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W SuperVOOC fast charging.