- The Realme 11 5G comes with Dimensity 6100+ SoC.
- The device features a 108MP dual-camera setup and a 16MP selfie camera.
- The handset packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 67W fast charging.
Realme introduced the Realme 11 5G smartphone in Taiwan a few days back. The device arrives with a 6.72-inch Full HD+ display featuring Dimensity 6100+ SoC, 8GB of RAM, a 108MP dual-camera setup, and a 16MP selfie camera. Now, the same device is tipped to debut in India soon. As per information revealed by tipster Abhishek, the Realme 11 5G will launch in India in the next 10 days. Though Realme has not officially revealed the launch date, we can expect the device to debut in India in the second week of August.
Realme 11 5G Tipped To Launch In India In Next 10 Days
The specifications of the smartphone are already known to us considering that the handset was introduced in Taiwan. The Realme 11 5G comes with a 6.72-inch Full HD+ resolution display that has a 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and 680 nits peak brightness. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Dimensity 6100+ SoC which is aided with Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
Furthermore, the handset packs 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot for storage expansion beyond 256GB. When it comes to imaging, the device features a 108MP primary camera and a 2MP portrait camera. For selfies and video-calling purposes, the handset relies on a 16MP camera. The other key features that the smartphone offer includes a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm audio jack, a 5,000mAh battery, 67W fast charging, and 5G support.
In a piece of related news, Realme also introduced the Realme 11 4G in Vietnam. The Realme 11 4G comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display that has Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by Helio G99 SoC which is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also features a 108MP dual-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Similar to the Realme 11 5G, the Realme 11 4G packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 67W fast charging.
Realme 11 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.72-inch display, Full HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 680 nits brightness.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6100+ SoC with Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP portrait camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.45 aperture.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C port, NFC, a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dimensions And Weight:165.7x 76x 8.05 mm; 190 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W fast charging.