- The Realme C51 smartphone will be unveiled in India soon.
- The device features a 6.51-inch HD+ display that has a 90Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm audio jack, and dual-ported speakers.
Realme has teased the launch of the Realme C51 smartphone for the Indian market. The company recently posted a teaser mentioning “Champion is coming”. Additionally, the teaser mentions that the device will be more engaging than ever before. The teaser images show us the notch and a mini capsule, which the company’s Realme C55 and the C53 smartphones also possess.
Realme C51 To Launch In India Soon
The Realme C51 was introduced by Realme in Taiwan last month. The handset is also available in other countries, including Indonesia and Cambodia. We can expect the Realme C51 India variant to offer the same specifications as the global model.
Realme C51 Specifications (expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 560 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc T612 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB of internal storage, expandable storage up to 2TB via microSD
- Software: Android 13
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, depth sensor, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 5MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, bottom-ported speaker
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, dual 4G VoLTE, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port.
- DimensionsAndWeight:167.2×76.7×7.99mm; 186g
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
- Colours: Mint Green and Carbon Black colours
— realme (@realmeIndia) August 25, 2023
To recall, the latest C-series offering from Realme features a 6.7-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate, a 180Hz touch sampling rate, and up to 560 nits peak brightness. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T612 SoC paired with a Mali-G57 GPU.
The smartphone runs Android 13 out of the box. When it comes to the optics department, the Realme C51 has a dual-camera setup that consists of a 50MP primary camera and a depth sensor. The primary 50MP sensor has an f/1.8 aperture. On the front side, the handset has a 5MP selfie camera, which is accommodated inside a water-drop shape notch.
The smartphone also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security purposes. The handset packs a 5,000mAh battery, which supports 33W fast charging. The other key specifications that the Realme C51 offer include a 3.5mm audio jack, a dual-ported speaker, dual 4G VoLTE, and a USB Type-C port.
The smartphone retails for NT$ 3,990 (roughly Rs 10,430) in Taiwan. We can expect the device to be priced at under Rs 15,000 in the Indian market. As of now, the company has not revealed the Realme C51 India launch date. However, considering that the brand has started teasing the handset, we can expect it to debut in India next month.