- Realme GT 5 Pro rear camera specifications leaked online.
- The smartphone could launch by the end of the year.
- The handset will pack the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
The Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to be announced soon. Ahead of the official launch, several details of the smartphone have been leaked online, with the latest one being its rear camera specifications. The GT 5 Pro has been confirmed to pack the latest flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor. Apart from this, the company also shared a teaser image with ‘Pro’ written in a large font, suggesting an imminent launch.
It will be the higher-end variant of the Realme GT 5, which made its debut in China in August. Meanwhile, the GT 5 Pro could launch in China by the end of November or in early December. The company has yet to confirm an official launch date. Let us look at what we know about the Realme GT 5 Pro so far.
Realme GT 5 Pro Camera Specifications Leaked
Tipster Digital Chat Station (translated from Chinese) shared the rear camera specifications of Realme GT 5 Pro on the Chinese microblogging site Weibo. As per the post, the primary camera on the smartphone will be a Sony Lytia LYT808 sensor. It is worth noting that OnePlus has also announced its partnership with Sony’s LYTIA for a high-end camera sensor on the upcoming OnePlus 12, which could launch in November in China and in early 2023 for the global markets.
The primary camera on the Realme GT 5 Pro is said to be accompanied by an 8MP OmniVision OVO8D10 ultra-wide lens and a third IMX890 periscope lens. As per specifications of Realme GT 5 Pro previously leaked on certification site TENAA, the triple rear camera setup on the smartphone will include a 50MP primary lens, a 50MP secondary lens, and an 8MP third camera. The front camera will be a 32MP sensor.
Realme GT 5 Pro Launch Imminent As Company Shares Teaser
Realme recently shared a teaser image with the ‘PRO’ label, suggesting that it could launch the Realme GT 5 Pro soon. However, it is worth noting that the company has not revealed officially when the smartphone will be announced.
In a separate image shared on social networking platform X, which the company shared with the tagline, “Not Only Max Can Zoom’, Realme hinted at a periscope lens for its upcoming smartphone. As per a leak by DCS, the Realme GT 5 Pro could come with support for 3x optical zoom.
As for the design, recently leaked renders of the Realme GT 5 Pro show that the Realme GT 5 Pro could feature a design similar to the OPPO Find X6. It could sport a large round camera unit at the back. The design of the camera module looks quite similar to the one shared by the company in the teaser image on X.
Realme GT 5 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.82-inch OLED display, 2K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC with Adreno 750 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB/24GB of RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 14 With Realme UI 5.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS, a 50MP ultra-wide lens, 50MP telephoto sensor.
- Battery: 5,400mAh, 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging.
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.1 x 9.2 mm.
- Weight: 220 grams.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.