- The Realme GT 5 Pro has been spotted on MIIT certification.
- Realme recently confirmed that the device will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- Renders suggest that the Realme GT 5 Pro could feature triple rear cameras.
The Realme GT 5 Pro is the upcoming flagship from the company. Realme recently confirmed that the device will feature the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset through a Weibo post.
The Realme GT 5 Pro has now been spotted on MIIT certification, which gives us a glimpse at the design of the phone. The device could soon launch in China by the end of this year.
Realme GT 5 Pro Spotted on MIIT
The MIIT certification of the Realme GT 5 Pro suggests that the device will feature a triple-rear camera setup. Renders show that the device will include a periscope lens. Realme has already been teasing the optical zoom capabilities of its upcoming flagship.
The specifications of the Realme GT 5 Pro have also been tipped by Digital Chat Station. As per the report, the Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to feature a curved AMOLED screen from BOE, with a 1.5K resolution.
DCS has also mentioned the camera specifications of the device. The Realme GT 5 Pro will reportedly feature a 50MP primary camera with OIS, powered by the Sony IMX966 sensor. The post also mentions that the periscope lens on the device will be a 50MP camera with OIS capable of 3X optical zoom, powered by the Omnivision OV64B sensor.
As per previous reports, the Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to feature a 5400mAh battery, with support for 100W wired fast charging. The device could also add support for 50W wireless charging.
Realme GT 5 Pro Expected Launch Date
Realme has started teasing the Realme GT 5 Pro in China, indicating that the device could soon launch in China. The company has also been hinting at its global launch in the last few weeks, through promotional images.
The Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to launch in China by the end of November. Given Realme’s past launch timelines, the device could launch in India by April 2024.
Realme GT 5 Pro Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch curved AMOLED screen, 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3, Adreno 750 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB storage
- Software: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 14
- Rear camera: 50MP primary camera with OIS and IMX966 sensor, 50MP periscope lens with OIS and 3X optical zoom, OV64B sensor
- Front camera: 32MP sensor
- Battery: 5400mAh, 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, IP68 rating