- The Realme GT 5 Pro launch seems imminent as the brand has started teasing the device
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 6.82-inch curved OLED display, a 50MP triple-camera setup, and an in-display fingerprint sensor
- The device could be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC
Realme unveiled the Realme GT 5 smartphone in China back in August. The Realme GT 5 features a 6.74-inch AMOLED display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, a 50MP triple-camera setup, and a 16MP selfie camera. Now, after the successful launch of the Realme GT 5, Realme is gearing up for the launch of the Realme GT 5 Pro.
While the company is yet to officially reveal the Realme GT 5 Pro launch date, it has now started teasing the device. Earlier today, the Chinese smartphone maker posted a teaser that includes a mention of the Pro label. The teaser does indicate one way that the Realme GT 5 Pro could soon break cover in November or December.
Realme GT 5 Pro Launch Seems Imminent
The previously leaked specifications suggest that the Realme GT 5 Pro will sport a 6.82-inch OLED curved display supplied by BOE. The display panel is expected to offer up to 2K resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. For security purposes, the smartphone’s display might include a fingerprint sensor.
Under the hood, the device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. The chipset might be paired with up to 24 GB of LPDDR5x RAM and up to 1 TB of UFS 4.0 storage. As for imaging purposes, the handset might rely on a triple-camera setup. The camera module is expected to consist of a 50MP primary camera, a 50MP ultra-wide lens, and a 50MP telephoto sensor.
The smartphone could boot Android 14 out of the box with the Realme UI 5 skin on top. The whole package is likely to draw power from a 5400mAh battery which could support 100W fast charging. Last but not least, the device is also expected to offer 50W wireless charging support.
At present, the launch date of the Realme GT 5 Pro is yet to be revealed as mentioned above. However, considering that the brand has started teasing the handset, we can expect it to debut sometime in November or December.
Realme GT 5 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.82-inch OLED display, 2K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC with Adreno 750 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB/24GB of RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 14 With Realme UI 5.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS, a 50MP ultra-wide lens, 50MP telephoto sensor.
- Battery: 5,400mAh, 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.