- The Realme GT Neo 6 series will feature a 6.74-inch AMOLED display.
- The smartphones will pack up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- The Realme RMX3820 and the RMX3823 will support up to 150W and 240W fast charging respectively.
Realme is prepping up for the launch of the Realme GT Neo 6 smartphone. A couple of days back the key details of the device was revealed by a tipster on Weibo. Additionally, we at MySmartPrice disclosed the render of the handset which confirmed details such as triple-camera setup, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, NFC, and SUPERVOOC charging support. The images of the Realme GT Neo 6 series smartphones were also revealed yesterday through TENAA certification. Now, the TENAA certification listing is updated with detailed specifications. Additionally, the GT Neo 6 lineup has received the 3C certification.
Realme GT Neo 6 Lineup Will Feature 6.74-inch AMOLED Display, 50MP Triple-camera Setup
The upcoming Realme GT Neo 6 series devices carry numbers RMX3820 and RMX3823 respectively at the 3C and TENAA certifications. We can expect the Realme RMX3820 to debut as vanilla Realme GT Neo 6, whereas the RMX3823 could launch as Realme GT Neo 6 Pro. The 3C certification listing reveals that the RMX3820 will offer 150W fast charging support, whereas the RMX3823 model will support 240W fast charging.
Furthermore, the specifications revealed by the TENAA listing disclose that the RMX3820 model will feature a 6.74-inch AMOLED display with a 2772 × 1240 pixel resolution. The smartphone will debut in 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM configuration along with 128GB/256GB/512GB and 1TB storage. Powering the device under the hood there will be an octa-core 3.2GHz processor, which could be Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
As for the optics purpose, the Realme RMX3820 will flaunt a triple-camera setup. The camera module will include a 50MP, primary camera, a secondary 8MP lens, and a 2MP sensor. For selfies and video-calling purpose, the handset will rely on a 16MP camera. Dimensions-wise, the device will measure 163.1×75.38×8.86mm and weigh around 205 grams. Last but not least, the smartphone will pack a dual-cell 2,540mAh battery, and the handset will support 5G connectivity.
Moving onto the specifications of the Realme RMX3823, the handset will also sport a 6.74-inch AMOLED display. The device will be powered by 3.2GHz SoC. Similar to RMX3820, the RMX3823 will also come in 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM configuration along with 128GB/256GB/512GB and 1TB storage. Furthermore, the smartphone will pack a dual-cell 2225mAh battery. The smartphone will feature a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP sensor, and a 2MP lens. The front of the handset will include a 16MP selfie camera.
Currently, the launch date of the Realme GT Neo 6 series is not revealed. However, a previous leak suggests that the GT Neo 6 lineup will debut in Q3 2023. We shall get to know more details of these devices if they appear on the benchmark listing or some other certifications in the coming few days.
Realme GT Neo 6 Series Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED Display, Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 8MP secondary lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Battery: dual-cell 2,540mAh, 150W fast charging (Realme GT Neo 6), dual-cell 2225mAh battery, 240W fast charging (Realme GT Neo 6 Pro).