After breaking cover in China, the Realme X2 is slated to launch in India on December 17. And while the price of this handset is still unknown, the Chinese company has opened blind bookings for it. Under Realme X2 Booster Sale, users can pay a deposit of Rs 1,000 to ensure their purchase on the launch day. This will save you from the hassle of frantically refreshing the product page during the flash sale. To sweeten the deal, the Chinese company is also offering a discount of Rs 500 when paying the balance amount. If you are intrigued by this handset, check out its features in the next paragraph.
Realme X2 Specifications
The Realme X2 features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display. The panel has full HD+ resolution. It is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5. The handset is powered by the Snapdragon 730G chipset. The phone will come in 6 GB and 8 GB RAM variants. Based on the variant, you will get to choose from 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB internal storage.
Moving onto the photography front, you get a quad-camera at the back. It comprises of 64 MP primary sensor, 8 MP wide-angle lens, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP depth sensor. For selfies, you get a 32 MP front-facing snapper.
Other features include 4G VoLTE support, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack. The phone draws power from a 4,000 mAh battery with 30 W VOOC Flash charging technology. The phone runs Android 9 Pie with Vivo’s ColorOS on top.
How to book the Realme X2 with a Rs 500 discount
1. The Realme X2 Booster sale ends on December 16. So, visit Realme’s India website before that.
2. Scroll down and click on ‘Pay Deposit’ button.
3. Log in using your Realme account, which is handled by Oppo.
4. Carefully, enter your full address where you would like to receive the device delivery.
5. Complete your order by paying Rs 1,000.
6. You will then get a window of December 17 to 24 to pay the balance amount. The balance amount will be the Realme X2’s price minus Rs 1,000 deposit and Rs 500 discount
At this point, there’s no information regarding the price of the Realme X2. However, considering that the Realme X and Realme XT‘s price starts at Rs 15,999, we can expect X2 to cost slightly more without breaching the Rs 20,000 mark.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page