As scheduled, Realme has launched the X2 smartphone in the Indian market earlier today at an event in New Delhi. Along with the new smartphone, the brand has also launched the Realme Buds at the event. As the name suggests, the Realme Buds are truly wireless earphones. To read more about it, click here.
Coming back to the Realme X2, it has the same set of features as the Realme XT (that is currently on sale in India), except for the processor and charging speed. While the Realme XT packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset, the Realme X2 features a more powerful, Snapdragon 730 SoC. And the Realme X2 has a 30W charging speed compared to the 20W charging rate in the Realme XT.
Realme X2: Price, Availability, Offers
Realme offers the X2 in the Indian market in three memory configurations – 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. The price of each variant is listed below.
- Realme X2 (4GB + 64GB) – INR 16,999
- Realme X2 (6GB + 128GB) – INR 18,999
- Realme X2 (8GB + 128GB) – INR 19,999
The device will go on sale in the country starting December 20. It will be available to purchase from two online platforms – Realme’s official store and Flipkart. The device might not be available in offline stores anytime soon since Realme didn’t reveal anything regarding it.
Realme X2 Specifications
- Display – 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution, V-shaped notch at the top, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Front camera – 32MP with f/2.0 aperture; Full HD video recording at 30 frames per second
- Rear camera – 64MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- RAM – 4GB, 6GB, 8GB
- Storage – 64GB, 128GB
- Operating system – Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
- Battery – 4000mAh with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Other features – In-display fingerprint scanner
- Color options — Pearl Blue, Pearl White, Pearl Green
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page