Flipkart has created a dedicated page for the Realme X2 smartphone, revealing that the handset will launch in the Indian market on 17 December at 12:30 PM. The teaser page also has ‘Flipkart Unique’ tagline on it, suggesting that the phone will be sold exclusively through the e-commerce website.
The Realme X2 made its debut in China a couple of weeks ago. It has the same hardware as the Realme XT, except for one change. While the Realme XT features Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset, the Realme X2 packs the more powerful, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC.
It is also worth mentioning that the teaser page for the smartphone on Flipkart has a Star Wars theme, suggesting that the brand will launch a Star Wars-themed Realme X2. This is something that we had exclusively reported a few days ago.
Realme Buds to Launch Alongside Realme X2
Along with the Realme X2, the Oppo spinoff brand is set to launch truly wireless earbuds dubbed as Realme Buds at its December 17 event. The earbuds were recently spotted on Flipkart, revealing that it will cost INR 4,999, and feature an AirPods-like design.
Realme X2: Expected Price in India
Considering that the Realme X2 is an advanced variant of the Realme XT, you can expect the upcoming smartphone to cost a couple of thousand bucks more. The Realme XT retails for INR 15,999 for the base variant, and I expect the Realme X2 to start at INR 17,999.
Realme X2: Specifications
- Display – 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- RAM – 6GB, 8GB
- Storage – 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Front camera – 32MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear camera – 64MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- Battery – 4000mAh, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack