- The Redmi 12C features a 6.7-inch display with an HD+ resolution.
- The device now comes in 4GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration.
- The new 4GB RAM model is priced at Rs 9,999 and it will go on sale in India from June 22.
Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 12C today in new RAM and storage configuration as promised earlier. The company has introduced the Redmi 12C in India with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. Previously, the device was available for sale in India in 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB storage configuration. To recall, the Redmi 12C sports a 6.71-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate. The device features Helio G85 SoC, a 50MP dual-camera setup, a 5MP selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Redmi 12C 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage Variant Pricing, Availability
The Redmi 12C 4GB RAM variant with 128GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 9,999 in India. This new variant will go on sale in India from June 22. The device comes in Lavender Purple, Matte Black, Mint Green and Royal Blue. The previously launched 4GB/6GB RAM variant with 64GB/128GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 8,999 and Rs 10,999 respectively.
Redmi 12C Specifications, Features
The Redmi 12C flaunts a 6.71-inch display with an HD+ resolution and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. The device has a water-drop-shaped notch at the centre of the display and a 500 nits peak brightness. Powering the Redmi 12C under the hood there is an octa-core Helio G85 SoC which is coupled with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The smartphone packs up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The whole package draws power from a 5,000mAh battery which supports 10W charging. The phone features a dual-camera setup which includes a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The front-facing camera on the handset is 5MP. The smartphone boasts a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a microUSB port. Last but not least, the smartphone also has a microSD card slot.
Redmi 12C Specifications
- Display: 6.71-inch display, HD+ 1650 x 720 pixels resolution, water-dop-shaped notch, 500 nits brightness.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Helio G85 processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD card.
- Software: Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 5MP.
- Other Features: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions And Weight: 168.76×76.41×8.77mm; 192 grams
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, microUSB port, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W charging.