- The unboxing video reveals that the Redmi 13C will be powered by Helio G85 SoC.
- The device will pack a 5,000mAh battery which will support 18W fast charging.
- The smartphone will boast a 50MP primary camera and 8MP selfie camera.
The Redmi 13C India launch is imminent considering that the device has received the BIS certification in India recently. The smartphone was also spotted on the NBTC and EEC certification website a couple of weeks back. Additionally, we also saw the live images of the device a few days back. The live images revealed that the smartphone will feature a 6.74-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 5,000mAh battery. Now, the complete specifications of the smartphone are detailed via an unboxing video ahead of launch.
Redmi 13C Will Feature Helio G85 SoC, 50MP Camera Reveals Unboxing Video
The unboxing video which comes courtesy of channel Eufracio López 502 reveals that the upcoming Redmi 13C will feature a 6.59-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device also has a water-drop shape notch at the centre of the screen which accommodates the selfie camera. Under the hood, the device is powered by an octa-core Helio G85 SoC which is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Apart from the 8GB RAM model, we can expect the smartphone to launch in 4GB and 6GB RAM configurations.
The video also reveals that the smartphone will have a microSD card slot for storage expansion beyond 256GB. As for the software, the device is running Android 13-based MIUI 14 out of the box. The imaging department on the smartphone is handled by a 50MP primary camera unit. The primary 50MP sensor is paired with an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP depth camera.
On the front side, the device features an 8MP selfie camera. The smartphone is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery which has 18W fast charging support. For security purposes, the device also has a fingerprint sensor. The unboxing video further details that the device will debut in the Black, Green, and Blue colour options.
Apart from pricing and the launch date, all the specifications of the smartphone have been confirmed. The official launch date of the device could be announced by Redmi in the coming few days.
Redmi 13C Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.59-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, Water-drop shape notch.
- Processor: Octa-core Helio G85 SoC with Mali-G52 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Colours: Black, Green, Blue.