- The Xiaomi Redmi K50i 5G can be purchased for Rs 18,999.
- The device features a 144Hz refresh rate, a 64MP triple-camera setup, and a 16MP front-facing camera.
- The smartphone packs a 5,080mAh battery which offers 67W fast charging support.
Xiaomi has announced a price drop on the Redmi K50i 5G smartphone. The company took to its Twitter handle to confirm the discount details. As per the information shared by the brand, the Redmi K50i 5G smartphone can be purchased for as low as Rs 18,999. To recall, the Xiaomi Redmi K50i 5G was launched in India for Rs 25,999 for the 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant, while the model with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage was priced at Rs 28,999. The handset features a 6.6-inch IPS display with a 144Hz refresh rate and it is powered by Dimensity 8100 SoC. The device features a 64MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The #RedmiK50i is available at a never-before-seen price!
Starting at just ₹18,999.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) June 1, 2023
Xiaomi Redmi K50i 5G Can Be Purchased For Rs 18,999 In India
The Xiaomi Redmi K50i 5G base model which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage can be purchased for Rs 18,999. The device is available for purchase via Xiaomi’s website. The handset is listed on the company’s website for Rs 20,999. The company is offering an exchange bonus of Rs 2,000 for Redmi or Xiaomi phone, which brings down the price to Rs 18,999. Besides that users also can get up to Rs 1,500 instant discounts with ICICI Credit Cards & Credit EMI, as well as with ICICI Net Banking transactions. If you are exchanging some other phone model than Redmi or Xiaomi, you can get Rs 1,000 off. The smartphone comes in Phantom Blue, Quick Silver, and Stealth Black colour options.
Xiaomi Redmi K50i: Should You Buy?
Considering that the Redmi K50i 5G was introduced for Rs 25,999 in India, and it is now being sold for Rs 18,999 with an offer, it is a great deal especially if you are looking for a smartphone with great performance. The smartphone also offers a good battery life, and it has got a smooth 144Hz display. Furthermore, the device also has a 3.5mm audio jack, an IR blaster, 5G connectivity, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a decent 64MP triple-camera setup.
Xiaomi Redmi K50i Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.6 LCD display, FHD+ 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, 144Hz variable refresh rate, DC dimming, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR10, 650 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU.
- RAM, Storage: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP camera with f/1.89 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera, 4K 30 fps video recording
- Front-facing camera: 16MP with f/2.45 aperture, 1080p video recording.
- Other features: IP53 rating, IR Blaster, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.3, Beidou, GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, NFC, a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 5,080mAh battery, 67W fast charging.