- Xiaomi will launch Redmi Note 13 series smartphones in China on September 21.
- The company has revealed the key specifications of the upcoming smartphones.
- The upcoming Note 13 Pro+ will be the first to sport a curved AMOLED panel.
Xiaomi recently confirmed that it will launch Redmi Note 13 series smartphones in China in September. The upcoming Note 13 series will include Redmi Note 13, Redmi Note 13 Pro and Redmi Note 13 Pro+ smartphones. Xiaomi shared another teaser which confirms that the upcoming Note 13 series will debut on September 21 in China.
The specifications of the upcoming smartphones are being revealed through the teasers shared by Xiaomi on its Weibo account. Xiaomi revealed the chipset and camera details of the smartphone in the past teasers of the upcoming smartphones. The latest teaser shared by the brand confirms the display specifications of the Note 13 Pro+ smartphone.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Confirmed Specifications
Xiaomi confirms the upcoming Note 13 Pro+ smartphone will be the first Redmi Note series device to sport a curved AMOLED panel. The Chinese OEM will equip the smartphone with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus to enhance the protection of the curved AMOLED panel. The company confirms that the upcoming device has a small chin of 2.37mm.
Xiaomi claims that the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus is 1.5 times more robust to drops and two times more resistant to scratches. The brand adds that the device will feature a curved AMOLED panel with 1.5K resolution. The teaser also confirms that the display will have a peak brightness of 1800 nits. The device also receives TÜV Rheinland certification and features 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming.
Xiaomi is likely to equip the display with a higher 144Hz refresh rate. The brand has yet to reveal the upcoming device’s screen size explicitly. However, the TENAA certification of the smartphone confirmed that it will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED panel. Xiaomi confirms that the upcoming device will have an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The previous Redmi Note series smartphones were equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner despite being equipped with an AMOLED panel. Xiaomi confirmed that the upcoming Note 13 Pro+ smartphone will feature a 200MP Samsung HP3 sensor. The device will have the newly launched MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra chipset.
The chipset is built on a 4nm process and features two Cortex A715 cores, six Cortex 510 cores and an ARM Mali-G610 GPU. Xiaomi claims the chipset has been tuned for better camera output on the upcoming Redmi Note 13 smartphone. The company has also confirmed that it will debut the Redmi Pad SE along with the upcoming devices.
Xiaomi also shared the smartphone renders, which confirms that the Pro+ will be available in a leather back variant. Both the Pro and Pro+ smartphones will feature a different camera layout. The smartphone also features thin bezels all around the display. Xiaomi equips the smartphone with a centered punch-hole cut-out.
Redmi Note 13 Pro Series Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED panel, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Utlra, ARM Mali-G610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6/8/12/16GB RAM (Pro), 8/12/16/18GB RAM (Pro+), 128/256/512/1TB internal storage
- Software: MIUI 15 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: 200MP Samsung HP3 sensor, 8MP Sony IMX 355 ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP OmniVision OV2B10 macro/depth lens.
- Front Camera: 16MP OmniVision OV16A1Q
- Battery: 5160mAh, 67W fast charging (Pro), 5000mAh, 120W wired fast charging (Pro+)