- The Redmi Pad SE might feature an 11-inch display.
- The device is expected to boast an 8MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera.
- The tablet might pack an 8,000mAh battery which could support 10W charging.
Xiaomi introduced the Redmi Pad tablet in India as well as in Europe last year in October. The Redmi Pad was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 14,999. The Redmi Pad features a 10.61-inch display, an octa-core Helio G99 SoC, 8MP rear and front-facing camera, and an 8,000mAh battery. Now, it looks like the brand is now prepping up for the launch of its second tablet which is dubbed as the Redmi Pad SE. While the launch date of this upcoming tablet is yet to be announced, we now have its renders as well as specifications coming in courtesy of folks at Appuals.
Redmi Pad SE Specifications, Pricing Leak
The leaked renders reveal that the upcoming Redmi Pad SE will launch in Grey, Purple, and Green colour options. The tablet will have thick bezels on all sides, volume keys on the right side, and a power button on top. On the bottom side, the device will have a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB Type-C port. As far as the specifications go, the Redmi Pad SE is expected to feature an 11-inch display with a 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution. The device is rumoured to offer a 90Hz adaptive sync refresh rate, peak brightness of 400 nits, pixel density of 207 PPI, a contrast ratio of 1500:1, 70% NTSC coverage, and an 84.4% screen-to-body ratio. Furthermore, under the hood, the tablet could be powered by a Snapdragon 680 SoC.
In terms of optics department, the Redmi Pad SE is tipped to feature a single 8MP rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture, and a 5MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The device will also feature a quad stereo speaker which could have Dolby Atmos support. Dimensions-wise, the tablet might measure around 255.53 x 167.08 x 7.36 mm and it could weigh 478 grams. Connectivity-wise, the tablet is expected to offer a features like USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.0. The tablet will be equipped with an 8,000mAh battery which will support 10W charging.
For the security purpose, the tablet will have face unlock support. Last but not least, the Redmi Pad SE will be also compatible with Redmi Stylus. Apart from the renders, and specifications, the pricing of the Redmi Pad SE is revealed as well. The leak reveals that the Redmi Pad SE will cost EUR 190 (Rs 17,294) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model.
Redmi Pad SE Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 11-inch display, 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 90Hz adaptive sync refresh rate, 400 nits peak brightness, 207 PPI pixel density, 70% NTSC coverage, 84.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 680 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU.
- Software: Android 13.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 5MP, f/2.2 aperture.
- Other Features: Face unlock support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 8,000mAh, 10W charging support.