Reliance Jio, India’s one of the largest telecom providers has collaborated with WhatsApp to bring a new feature to make users life easier. Starting today the company has announced that it has integrated its services with the popular online messaging app WhatsApp which is also surrounded by some controversies in India. The company is now offering the convenience of recharging, making payments, and more via WhatsApp. Yes! You read it correctly, Jio has ensured that customers get served at their comfort. Let’s have a closer look at the new feature added by the telco.
Reliance Jio WhatApp Recharge Service
According to the company, Jio users will now be able to get full control of their Mobility, Fiber and JioMart account via WhatsApp.Long story short the users will be able to make any recharge just by texting on a number on WhatsApp from your Jio number. The automated service will share all the details which can be followed to recharge your account. A similar service like Vi has integrated WhatsApp for their users. To use this service you need to follow the given below steps.
How to Recharge Jio Number via WhatsApp
- First, you need to send Hi to 7000770007 on WhatsApp.
- Then you will receive a return message seeking your request.
- You need to reply “Recharge My Number”.
- The automated service will ask for your Jio number.
- Send the number which you want to recharge.
- Also, you need to mention which plan you are looking for recharge.
- The automated service will send you a payment link.
- Click on the link and make the payment.
- The service allows you to make payments from platforms like GPay, PhonePe, Paytm, AmazonPay, and more.
Jio users can get access to the following within WhatsApp:
- Jio SIM Recharge
- Get a new Jio SIM or Port-In (MNP)
- Support for Jio SIM
- Support for JioFiber
- Support for International Roaming
- Support for JioMart
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page