- Samsung Galaxy A05 smartphone could launch in India soon.
- The user manual for the smartphone has been spotted online.
- Samsung Galaxy A05 was previously launched in Malaysia and the Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy A05, which is expected to be a budget smartphone, could launch in India soon. Even though the company has not announced when the smartphone will be made official, its support page was recently spotted listed on the Samsung India website, hinting at an imminent launch.
More recently, the user manual of the Galaxy A05 has been made available on the company’s website, which certainly suggests that the launch could happen very soon. Samsung Galaxy A05 has already been announced in Malaysia and the Philippines, so the specifications of the smartphone are pretty much known. As for the India price, it was leaked recently by a tipster on X. We look at everything we know about the upcoming Galaxy A05 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A05 User Manual Spotted Online
The user manual for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A05 is already live online and this was first spotted by 91Mobiles. The manual does not contain the specifications of the smartphone but rather contains information on how to use the device, set it up, etc.
It also showcases the device layout, where the volume rocker keys will be placed on the right edge. The power button can be seen below the volume buttons. Further, the SIM card/microSD card slot will be present on the left edge of the device. We already know that Galaxy A05 will be a dual SIM smartphone from its support page, which was previously spotted by 91Mobiles.
Samsung Galaxy A05 will also sport a 3.5mm headphone jack along with a USB Type-C charging port, which will be placed at the bottom edge of the Galaxy A05. The front camera will be included in a notch on the top of the screen in the centre. The rear cover will have two camera lenses placed vertically on the left with a flash unit placed to the right side of the camera setup.
Samsung Galaxy A05 Price In India (Leaked)
Samsung Galaxy A05 price in India has been leaked ahead of its official launch by tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore on social media platform X. The smartphone is said to launch in two storage variants.
The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is tipped to cost Rs 12,999. Further, according to Ambhore’s post, the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant could be priced at Rs 14,999. Samsung Galaxy A05 could be available in three colour options in India – Silver, Light Green, and Black.
Samsung Galaxy A05: Specifications and Features
The specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy A05 are already known since the device has already been launched in two Malaysia as well as the Philippines. Here’s a look at the specifications of Galaxy A05 at a glance:
- Display: 6.7-inch PLS LCD display, HD+ (720 × 1600 pixel) resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, and Infinity-U notch
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with Mali G52 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/ 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/ 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage and dedicated microSD card support
- Software: OneUI 5.1 Core, based on Android 13. Two Android version upgrades and four years of security patch updates.
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Rear Cameras: 50MP primary primary sensor+2MP depth sensor, and an LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 25W fast charging support and USB Type-C port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: 195 grams
- Dimensions: 168.8 × 78.2 × 8.8mm
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.3, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, and Galileo