- Samsung Galaxy A05s will officially launch in India next week.
- The latest Galaxy A-series device has already been launched in Malaysia recently.
- The Galaxy A05s comes with a 6.7-inch display, Snapdragon 680 SoC, and 50MP triple cameras.
Samsung recently launched the Galaxy A05 and the Samsung Galaxy A05s in Malaysia as its latest A-series entry-level offerings. More recently, there was a rumour that the South Korean brand might launch the Galaxy A05 duo in India. Now, the company has officially announced the launch date of the Samsung Galaxy A05s in the country. Notably, Samsung is not launching the Galaxy A05 in India. The latest Galaxy A-series entry-level offering comes with features like a 6.7-inch display, Snapdragon 680 SoC, and 50MP triple cameras.
Samsung Galaxy A05s India Launch Date Announced
Samsung has officially announced that the Samsung Galaxy A05s will launch in India next week, just in time for the festive season. The latest Galaxy A-series smartphone will land in India on October 18. The poster shared by the brand reveals the colour options and RAM. In India, the smartphone will arrive with 6GB RAM and an additional 6GB RAM through RAM Plus.
The Samsung Galaxy A05s is an affordable model featuring a 6.7-inch FHD+ display with a waterdrop notch. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor. The processor is backed by 6GB + 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage, which can be further expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card.
The smartphone features a 50MP primary camera on the back with a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro lens. On the front there is a 13MP camera for selfies. The device boots Android 13-based OneUI 5.1 Core and has a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
There’s no word on the Samsung Galaxy A05s price in India and availability. But a recent leak revealed that Samsung will price the smartphone under Rs 15,000 in India. The official poster of the handset reveals that the interested buyers will be able to avail No Cost EMI purchase option through Samsung Finance.
Samsung Galaxy A05s Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.7-inch PLS LCD display, Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixel) resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 6GB RAM with RAM Plus, 128GB storage, dedicated microSD card support
- Software: OneUI 5.1 Core, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor, a 2MP depth lens, LED flash
- Front Camera: 13MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 25W fast charging support, USB Type-C port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 168.0 × 77.8 × 8.8mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, USB 2.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou
- Colour Options: Light Green, Black, and Light Violet