- Samsung Galaxy F54 5G features a 120Hz AMOLED display.
- The phone has a 5nm Exynos SoC.
- It will get four major Android updates and security support for five years.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy F54 5G in India. The new Galaxy F54 5G is Samsung’s most premium Galaxy F-series phone in India. Samsung has launched the device with some value-for-money hardware and a few segment-first features. The Galaxy F54 5G packs a massive 6000mAh battery under the hood. Samsung has also introduced a new 108MP camera sensor for the first time in the Galaxy F-series in India.
The mid-range smartphone from Samsung will be available for purchase via Samsung India stores and Flipkart. Ahead of the sale, here’s a quick look at the Samsung Galaxy F54 5G price in India, specifications, features and other details.
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G Price in India and Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy F54 5G has been launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It has been launched in India for Rs 29,999. As part of the introductory offers, the Galaxy F54 5G can be bought for Rs 27,999.
The Galaxy F54 5G has been launched in Stardust Silver and Dark Blue colour options. Customers can pre-order the Galaxy F54 5G starting at 3 PM today via Flipkart and Samsung India’s website.
In terms of hardware, the Galaxy F54 5G borrows the flagship design from the Galaxy S23 series. It has three circular cutouts on the back for the camera setup and a slightly curved body. The device features polycarbonate materials for the rear panel and frame.
It sports a hole-punch cutout at the top centre of the display for the front camera. The bezels around the display are fairly narrow. The device also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and volume keys on the right edge. It features dual speakers, a USB Type-C port and support for storage expansion via a microSD card up to 1TB.
The Galaxy F54 5G also offers main camera features, such as Nightography, dual-track image stabilisation, Single Take, Astrolapse, 4K 30fps video recording, etc. It is also confirmed to get four major Android updates and security support for five years. The phone weighs about 199 grams and measures 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm in terms of dimensions despite packing a massive 6000mAh battery. Here’s a quick look at the Samsung Galaxy F54 5G specifications and features
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a Full HD+ resolution and support for a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen has a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for added protection against scratches and accidental drops.
- Processor: Exynos 1380 SoC.
- RAM/ Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB of storage with an option to expand memory upon to 1TB via a microSD card.
- Battery and fast charging: 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support (No charger in the box).
- Rear camera: 108MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture and support for optical image stabilisation; 8MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: 32MP front camera.
- Software: Android 13-based One UI 5.1.
- Other specifications: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, dual speakers, Samsung Pay, NFC support, etc.