Samsung had been teasing the Galaxy M31 in the Indian market from the last couple of weeks. Today, the brand finally launched it in the country. The Samsung Galaxy M31 comes with a starting price of INR 15,999, and few of its highlight features include 64MP quad-camera setup at the rear, a 6000mAh battery, and a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen. Let us have a deeper look at its specifications, prices, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy M31: Price in India, Availability, Launch Offers
Samsung is offering the Galaxy M31 in the Indian market in two memory configurations. The first variant has 6GB RAM + 64GB storage and it is priced at INR 15,999. The second variant has 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and it will set you back by INR 16,999. As a launch offer, the brand is providing an INR 1,000 discount on the smartphone to all its customers. Currently, there is no information about how long is this launch offer valid.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 will go on sale in the country starting March 5 at 12 PM exclusively from Amazon Indian and Samsung’s official online store. Unfortunately, the brand hasn’t revealed the offline availability details of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
- Display – 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution, U-shaped notch at the top, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Front camera – 32MP (f/2.0 aperture), 4K video recording at 30 FPS
- Rear camera – 64MP main (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP ultrawide (f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP macro (f/2.4 aperture) + 5MP depth sensor, 4K video recording
- Processor – Exynos 9611 (4x Cortex-A73 CPU cores + 4x Cortex-A53 CPU cores + Mali-G72 MP3 GPU)
- RAM – 6GB (LPDDR4x)
- Storage — 64GB, 128GB
- Operating system – Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Battery – 6000mAh with 15W fast charging (15W charger included in the box)
- Connectivity – USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, dual-SIM 4G with dual-VoLTE
- Others — Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, microSD card slot, Widevine L1 certification