- The Galaxy M34 5G offers a 90Hz AMOLED display with 1000nits brightness
- The smartphone is powered by the Exynos 1280 SoC and 6000mAh battery
- It features a 50MP OIS camera and a 13MP selfie camera
Samsung has introduced the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G in an all-new configuration option – 8GB + 256GB. To recall, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G made its debut back in July in the Indian market. Since the launch, the brand made the Galaxy M34 available in two configurations – 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB.
To recall, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G is powered by the company’s in-house Exynos 1280 processor which is coupled with the Mali G68 GPU. The company also promises four Android version upgrades and five years of security patch updates for the handset. It comes equipped with a 6000mAh battery and 25W fast charging support. It is worth noting that Samsung doesn’t bundle the charging adapter in the retail package.
The Galaxy M34 5G offers a 120Hz AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. It offers a triple-rear camera setup including a 50MP OIS camera and a 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. The smartphone packs a 13MP selfie camera inside a punch-hole notch. Let us take a closer look at the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G 8GB + 256GB variant’s price in India, specifications, features, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy M34 5G 8GB + 256GB Variant: Price in India and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M34 5G 8GB + 256 variant’s price in India is Rs 24499. As part of the festive season sales, Samsung is offering the smartphone for Rs 20999. Additionally, buyers can avail Rs 2000 instant discount with HDFC Banks Credit and Debit Card transactions.
|Configuration||Launch Price||Sale Price|
Galaxy M34 5G
|6GB + 128GB||Rs 18,999||Rs 16,499|
|8GB + 128GB||Rs 20,999||Rs 18,499|
|8GB + 256GB||Rs 24,499||Rs 20,999|
Samsung Galaxy M34 5G: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.5-inch sAMOLED display, Full HD+ (1080 × 2340 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1000nits peak brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 1280 processor with Mali G68 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 8GB RAM Plus
- Storage: 128GB/ 256GB internal storage and microSD card support
- Software: OneUI 5.1, based on Android 13. Four Android version upgrades and five years of security patch updates.
- Cameras: 50MP primary rear camera with OIS and f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Charging: 25W fast charging support over a USB Type-C charging port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: Single speaker with Dolby Atmos
- Weight: 208 grams
- Dimensions: 161.7 × 77.2 × 8.8 mm
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Colour Options: Prism Silver, Midnight Blue, and Waterfall Blue