- The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE could soon launch in global markets in October 2023.
- Samsung may launch both Exynos and Snapdragon variants of the device.
- The Indian pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE has now been tipped online.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is expected to launch in the global markets in Q4 2023. The device has been spotted on several certification websites in the last few weeks. Now, the Indian pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE has been tipped online.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is a highly anticipated device in the global markets. Since the Galaxy S23 Ultra has been a global success with its camera prowess. smartphone users have been looking forward to the fan edition, expecting similar features at a lower price bracket.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Price in India Tipped
The Indian pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE has been tipped by tipster Abhishek Yadav on Twitter. As per his post, the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE will be available in two storage variants in India. The 128GB variant of the Galaxy 23 FE is expected to be priced at Rs 54,999, while the 256GB model is tipped to be Rs 59,999.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE 5G Indian variant price. 📉
128GB 💰 ₹54,999
256GB 💰 ₹59,999
— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) September 7, 2023
The leakster did not share the launch date of the Galaxy S23 FE. However, it is being speculated that the device could launch in October 2023 in the global and Indian markets.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Specifications (Expected)
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is expected to feature a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Since it’s a fan edition device, the screen resolution could be limited to Full HD+ instead of 2K. The device will reportedly feature a plastic back panel.
Samsung may release two variants of the Galaxy S23 FE, keeping the Snapdragon variant exclusive to the United States while providing Exynos models in global markets. The Galaxy S23 FE is rumoured to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and Exynos 2200 chipsets in respective markets.
The device may run on OneUI 5.1 based on Android 13 out of the box. Although Samsung says that they will provide 4 years of Android updates, with 5 years of security patches for their phones, it is unclear whether the fan edition will receive these many updates.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE will supposedly feature a triple rear camera setup. The primary camera will be a 50MP sensor with OIS, along with a 12MP telephoto lens and an 8MP ultrawide lens. The selfie camera will be a 10MP sensor, with support for 4K video recording.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE may run on a 4500mAh battery, with support for 25W fast charging. However, the device may not feature wireless charging. The phone may retain an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (US), Exynos 2200 (Global).
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage.
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary with OIS, 12MP telephoto, 8MP ultrawide.
- Front Camera: 10MP sensor, 4K video capable.
- Software: OneUI 5.1 based on Android 13.
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, IP68 rating.