- A new Samsung device has been teased on Flipkart.
- The teaser suggests that the upcoming smartphone is a better version of Samsung’s existing flagship.
- The mysterious device is expected to be the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, which should launch in India by October 2023.
Flipkart has teased a new Samsung smartphone on its website. The e-commerce platform has posted a teaser with the tagline ‘The Best Just Got Better’ along with a shadowed render of a Samsung device. It is possible that this new device from Samsung could be the Galaxy S23 FE.
Now, Samsung’s latest Fan Edition offering, the Galaxy S23 FE has been spotted on multiple certification websites in the past few weeks. The handset is expected to launch soon in India, as well as other global markets.
Flipkart Teases The Launch of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE
E-com giant Flipkart has released a new teaser of an upcoming Samsung device. Flipkart is calling this new device a “festive surprise”, indicating that the phone may launch somewhere around October.
The teaser shows some renders of a Samsung device, which are very similar to the leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE. As the tagline says ‘The Best Got Better’, it is highly possible that this phone could be the Galaxy S23 FE since the Galaxy S23 Series is the best offering from Samsung this year.
The Indian pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE was also leaked last week. The device is expected to be priced at Rs 54,999 in India for the 128GB model, and Rs 59,999 for the 256G variant.
As per reports, Samsung will release two variants of the Galaxy S23 FE globally. The company will release the S23 FE with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset in the United States, and launch the Exynos 2200 model in other markets including India.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE will reportedly feature a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The device will get a plastic back panel, instead of a glass-sandwich design.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is rumoured to come with a triple rear camera setup. The primary camera is said to be a 50MP sensor with OIS, along with a 12MP telephoto lens and an 8MP ultrawide lens. The front camera will be a 10MP sensor, with support for 4K video recording.
As per leaks, the battery capacity of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE could be 4500mAh. The device will support maximum charging speeds of 25W. The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is expected to come with 5G connectivity. The device may also retain an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED, Full HD+ resolution, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Exynos 2200 (India) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (US).
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage.
- Software: OneUI 5.1 based on Android 13.
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary with OIS, 12MP telephoto, 8MP ultrawide lens.
- Front Camera: 10MP sensor, 4K 30fps video support.
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, 5G connectivity, IP68 rating.