- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE series offers up to 45W fast charging support.
- The tablets feature a 12MP front-facing camera and have an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
- The Galaxy Buds FE have a redesigned wingtips, ANC, and up to 6 hours battery life.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy Tab S9 FE series tablets and the Galaxy Buds in India today. The newly unveiled Galaxy Tab S9 FE series consists of two tablets namely the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and the Galaxy Tab S9 FE+. Both these tablets feature a 90Hz display and they offer 45W fast charging support. These devices features a 12MP front-facing camera and also have a fingerprint sensor for the security purpose. As for the Galaxy Buds FE, it features a redesigned wingtip and has Active Noise Cancellation support. The earbuds offers 6 hours of battery life on a single charge, and they are also IPX2 rated.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE+, Galaxy Buds FE Price in India, Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE and the Tab S9 FE+ come in Mint, Silver, Gray, and Lavender colour options. These newly introduced tablets are available in 5G and Wi-Fi options. As for the pricing, the Galaxy Tab S9 FE price in India starts at Rs 36,999, while the Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ price starts at Rs 46,999. These devices will go on sale in India starting from October 7 via Flipkart, Amazon, Samsung India website, and retail outlets. The Galaxy Buds FE cost Rs 9,999, and they come in White and Graphite colours. These earbuds will go on sale starting October 5 via Amazon.in and Samsung.com. As a part of the introductory offer, customers can get bank cashback which reduces the price to Rs 7999.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ Specifications, Features
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE sports a 10.9-inch display, while the Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ flaunts a 12.4-inch display. The display panel on both these devices offers a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the Galaxy Tab S9 FE series is powered by Exynos 1380 SoC. The vanilla Galaxy Tab S9 FE comes in a 6GB/8GB RAM configuration along with 128GB/256GB of internal storage, while the Plus model packs 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. As for the software, the Galaxy Tab S9 series boots Android 13 out of the box.
In terms of imaging, the Galaxy Tab S9 series features an 8MP primary camera. The Plus model however gets an additional 8MP ultra-wide lens. For selfies and video-calling purpose, these devices rely on a 12MP camera. The other key features which these tablets offer include an IP68 rating, a fingerprint sensor, S-Pen support, and 45W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ Specifications
- Display: 12.4-inch display, 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution (Galaxy Tab S9 FE+), 10.9-inch, 2304 x 1440 pixels resolution (Galaxy Tab S9 FE), 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 1380 chipset with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU.
- Software: Android 13.
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage (Galaxy Tab S9 FE), 8GB/12GB, 128GB/256GB storage (Galaxy Tab S9 FE+).
- Rear-facing Camera: 8MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens (Galaxy Tab S9 FE+), 8MP (Galaxy Tab S9 FE).
- Selfie camera: 12MP ultra-wide lens.
- Battery: 10090mAh (Galaxy Tab S9 FE+), 8000mAh (Galaxy Tab S9 FE), 45W fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.3, 5G SA / NSA (Optional), GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Specifications, Features
The Samsung Galaxy Buds FE feature a single-driver audio setup which offers high-quality sound and robust bass. These earbuds have redesigned wingtips which provide a secure grip. Furthermore, these earbuds also have an Ambient Sound feature and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) support. The Galaxy Buds FE has Bluetooth v5.3 support and three microphones for clear voice calling purpose. As for the battery life, the Buds FE provides 6 hours of listening time on a single charge, and up to 21 hours with case when ANC is turned on. When the ANC is turned off, customers can expect 8.5 hours of battery life. Last but not least, these earbuds also have a touch control and an IPX2 rating.