- Samsung has confirmed its Unpacked launch timeline for Seoul.
- The company will host its next Galaxy Unpacked in late July.
- The global launch timeline will vary.
Samsung has confirmed the launch timeline of its next Unpacked event. The company will host its upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event in its home country in late July. Samsung, at the time of the announcement, did not reveal the Galaxy Unpacked launch date, which will be hosted in Seoul, South Korea. There are reports claiming that the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event will be hosted on July 26. MySmartPrice has some more details about the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event.
It looks like Samsung will also host a separate event in the US and Canada in August. Our sources revealed that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Unpacked launch event will also be hosted in the US and Canada on August 11. Let’s take a look at more details about the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event launch timeline, devices launching at the event and other details known so far.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Launch Dates: What is Known So Far
The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event will be hosted in Seoul, South Korea in late July. The company will also host an Unpacked event in the US and Canada separately. Our sources revealed that the US and Canada Unpacked event will be hosted on August 11. This is a few days after the Seoul event, which is tipped to be hosted on July 26. Samsung has only confirmed the late July timeline without revealing the exact launch date.
The company is expected to launch two premium foldable phones among other devices. There will be the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5, which are expected to launch soon in India as well. Samsung has not confirmed any details about the launch of the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 for the Indian market at the time of writing this. Meanwhile, details about the Samsung foldable phones have leaked online. Here’s a quick look at the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 specifications known so far.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Specifications (Leaked)
- Foldable display: 7.6-inch foldable AMOLED display with a new water-drop hinge design. The foldable display will have a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2, support for a 120Hz refresh rate and a QHD+ resolution.
- Cover display: 6.2-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a Full HD+ resolution.
- Performance: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC for Galaxy.
- RAM/ storage: 8GB/ 12GB, 256GB/ 512GB/ 1TB.
- Battery and fast charging: 4400mAh battery with 45W fast charging and 25W wireless charging support.
- Rear camera: 50MP main camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera, 10MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom.
- Front camera: 12MP camera each for the cover screen and the foldable display.
- Software: One UI 5.1 based on Android 13.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Specifications (Leaked)
- Foldable display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a hole-punch cutout at the top centre.
- Cover display: 3.4-inch cover screen with an HD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate support.
- Performance: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC for Galaxy
- RAM/ storage: 8GB, 128GB/ 256GB.
- Battery and fast charging: 3700mAh with 25W fast charging support, 10W wireless charging
- Rear camera:12MP main camera and 12MP secondary camera with an ultra-wide lens.
- Front camera: 12MP.
- Software: Android 13-based One UI 5.1.