Samsung started rolling out the stable version of One UI 4 for the Galaxy S21 series 一 Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra. The One UI 4 is based on Android 12 and brings several features like change in design, additional security features, colour theming, and more much. A new piece of information on Twitter has revealed the scheduled roadmap for Samsung One UI 4.0 update rollout. Let’s take a look at the leaked Android 12 roadmap for Samsung Galaxy devices.
Samsung One UI 4.0 Update Schedule Leaked
According to an image shared by Twitter user, FrontTron, Samsung will start pushing out stable rollout with the Galaxy S21 series which was pushed recently and the roadmap covers multiple devices across Foldables, Note series, A-series, M-series, and S-series devices. The Twitter user says that the roadmap is now deleted on the official Korean notice on the Samsung Members website. Here is what the leaked roadmap suggests:
- November 2021: Galaxy S21 Ultra, S21+, S21
- December 2021: Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Z Flip3 5G, S20 Ultra, S20+, S20, Note20 Ultra, Note20, Z Fold2, Z Flip 5G
- January 2022: Galaxy Fold 5G, Z Flip, Note 10/10+, S20 FE, 510 5G, 510+/510/510e, A52s 5G, A42 5G, Quantum2
- February 2022: Galaxy Tab S7/S7+
- April 2022: Galaxy A51 5G, Tab S7 FE/ S7 FE 5G, A90 5G, Tab S6/S6 5G, Jump, A Quantum
- May 2022: Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Tab Active3, A32, A31, A12, Buddy, Wide5, Tab A7(2020)
- June 2022: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- July 2022: Galaxy A21s, Xcover5, M12
Some of these phones are not available in all parts of the world and since the user mentioned this was from a Korean site, these might be applicable for the market only. In a follow-up tweet, the user posted another tweet that is said to be a rollout plan for Brazil and the Middle East. As with any other software update cycle, these timelines might change if there are any major issues during the testing phase.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page