Spider-Man Remastered for PC will be coming out on August 12 and Insomniac has just released details on new PC features as well as the system requirements for the game. The game’s PC version has been developed by Insomniac Games along with PlayStation Studios’ Nixxes Software.
The remastered PC version of the game will feature an extensive host of PC-exclusive features such as NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) as well as Ray-Tracing and NVIDIA DLSS. The game has been developed for the platform keeping in mind varying hardware.
- Ray-Tracing: Ray-traced reflections will be available across the game on compatible hardware. Reflections will also have varied quality levels, including a higher-quality ray-traced mode that offers more detail.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling): Increases graphics performance using dedicated Tensor Core AI found only on GeForce RTX GPUs. Noticeable boost in frame rates and image quality.
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) – AI-based aliasing mode for GeForce RTX users.
- Support for Wide Range of Display Ratios: Support for varied display ratios including ultrawide 21:9, panoramic 32:9, and NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor setups.
- Customizable settings: SSAO, Texture Filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more.
Along with PC graphical features, Spider-Man Remastered on PC will include Dualsense wireless controller support – bringing adaptive trigger feedback and haptic response to PC.
Spider-Man Remastered on PC System Requirements and Pre-Purchase Bonuses
From the looks of it, Spider-Man Remastered will be available to run across a variety of PC setups as the point of entry is still quite low. However, if you’ve got the hardware to run it, the game will take advantage and deliver a 4K @ 60 FPS experience with “Ultimate Ray Tracing”.
The game comes out on August 12 and players can pre-purchase the game through Steam or the Epic Games Store. Pre-purchase bonus includes:
- Early unlock for three Spider-Man suits
- The tech-heavy Iron Spider Suit
- The one-of-a-kind Spider-Punk Suit
- The original Velocity Suit
- An early unlock of the Spider-Drone combat gadget
- 5 extra skill points to spend on Spidey upgrades
The game is available for pre-order right now and will be available for Steam and the Epic Games Store from August 12.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page