There are plenty of games on Steam right now that are currently available for extremely appealing prices including the likes of Game of the Year Winner – It Takes Two, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Monster Hunter Rise. So far, there isn’t particular sale promotion running as the SimFest: Hobby Edition sale is up next from March 28.
There is a lot to like during the sale as it seems to focus on big, AAA titles. The Steam Summer Sale is still scheduled for June 23 through July 7, 2022. Until then, this is a pretty good sale as well and players can pick up a bunch of games they might want to try.
Players will need a Steam account to purchase these games and they will also need the Steam app in order to launch these games on their PC.
Also Read: Valve Reveals Schedule of Steam Sale and Events for First Half of 2022
Best Deals in the Steam Sale Right Now
- It Takes Two – Rs 999
- The Sims 4 – Rs 299
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Rs 399
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE – Rs 2,309
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rs 1,599
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – Rs 374
- FIFA 22 – Rs 989
- Monster Hunter: World – Rs 1,248
- Dead by Daylight – Rs 374
- Nier Replicant – Rs 1,499
- NBA 2K22- Rs 1,088
- Inscryption – Rs 489
- F1 2021 – Rs 749
- NieR: Automata – Rs 665
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order – Rs 519
- Resident Evil Village – Rs 1,749
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands – Rs 499
- Europa Universalis IV – Rs 212
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Rs 749
- Devil May Cry 5 – Rs 874
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – Rs 1,499
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition – Rs 1,229
- SCARLET NEXUS – Rs 799
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon – Rs 1,374
- Resident Evil 3 – Rs 935
- Far Cry 5 – Rs 599
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Rs 374
EA is also concurrently running a publisher sale, meaning, a lot of EA titles are currently available for cheap as well. The publisher sale page can be found on the Steam homepage.
Some highlights in this particular sale include the likes of Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Hazelight Studio’s It Takes Two, and STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order.