Tata Digital finally introduced its much-anticipated application known as Tata Neu. The super app from the brand is possible India’s first application that brings a plethora of services under one roof. The app allows users to shop online, book hotels and flights, order medicines and health checkups, use financial services, and more. The Tata Neu Super application is a strong contender to the likes of Amazon, Flipkart, and Paytm. The application is available to millions of smartphone users in India and one can download it from Google Play Store and Apple Store. That said, some of you might not be familiar with the application, how it works, what brands are available on this app, and more. So, in order to make things easier for you, we have compiled a detailed article that will walk you through the different features of the Tata Neu application. So, without wasting much time, let’s get started.
What is Tata Neu Super App?
Tata Neu Super application is a platform introduced by Tata Group that offers a plethora of services. The application not only brings all the Tata-owned brands like Croma, 1mg, TataCliq, and more under one roof, it also brings some other features as well. The app allows users to use UPI services to make payments, pay bills, and more. The app also allows users to pay online and in-store purchases directly from the application without much hassle. Moreover, one can avail of financial services like loans and insurance from the application.
What are Tata Neu Coins and NeuPass?
The company has introduced a new reward programme known as NeuPass for its customers. With NeuPass, users will get to earn a minimum of 5 per cent NeuCoins every time they shop on Tata Neu. The company has revealed that one NeuCoin is equivalent to Re 1. This means that one can earn NeuCoins and redeem it at the time of check out. The brand further says that there is no limit on how much one can earn NeuCoins. Moreover, NeuPass membership also brings interesting benefits like free deliveries, exclusive offers, a built-in credit line, early access to product launches and brand-specific privileges.
How to Register for Tata Neu Super App?
Registering on the Tata Neu Super application is pretty simple and straightforward. The application is available for download on both Android and iOS platforms. Here’s how you can register for the application on your smartphone:
- Go to Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone and search for the Tata Neu Super application.
- Download and install the application on your smartphone.
- Open the application and you will be asked to enter your mobile number and enter the OTP number sent on the number.
- You then need to fill up your name and email address on the application.
- With this, you will be registered on the Tata Neu Super application on their smartphones.
What All Features are Available on Tata Neu Super App?
The app comes loaded with a plethora of features that make it one of its kind of applications. These include:
One of the major features of the Tata Neu Super application is the Tata Pay feature. This is a one-stop solution for all the payment-related needs of a customer. The app allows customers to set up a UPI ID and even allows them to add their debit or credit cards. Once done, one can use the payment portal to pay different bills like broadband, electricity, mobile postpaid, water, piped gas, and landline. One can also make a recharge of DTH and mobile prepaid plans. Apart from this, one can also send and receive money using the UPI payment solution.
The application also customers to shop online using the application. The company has introduced its in-house brands like Croma and TataCliq that will allow users to shop in different categories like grocery, electronics, mobiles, fashion, health, and more.
The Tata Neu Super also allows users to order food online from its chain of Taj Hotels. Customers can also avail of some exclusive offers from Taj Hotels for food delivery. Moreover, one can also get some good discounts and offers on Starbucks across the country using this application.
The application from the brand also comes with a host of interesting Finance services. Customers can avail of loans and insurance right from the application. Moreover, one can check their credit score, buy digital gold, use EMI features, and more.
Hotel and Flight Bookings
The application also allows customers to book Taj hotels across the country using the platform. The company is currently offering some lucrative offers on its Taj hotels chain. Moreover, the app will also users to book AirAsia flights with some great discount offers.
The app also features specially curated content that will help users to use the application and all the offers that are available on the platform. One can also get all the latest updates on the latest launches, Tata IPL 2022, fashion journal, and more.
List of Stores Available on Tata Neu App
The application is home to several brands owned by the Tata Group. These include:
- AirAsia India
- Tata 1mg
- Tata CLiQ
- Tata Play
The company has also confirmed that it will add more brands and categories in the near future.
Top offers on Tata Neu App
The application is currently offering a host of interesting offers in different categories. Here’s what you need to know. Here are some of the popular offers that are currently available on the application:
- Minimum Rs 2,000 off on ACs on Croma along with assured 5 per cent NeuCoins. The offer is valid till April 12, 2022.
- Up to 80 per cent off on health products on Tata 1mg along with assured 5 per cent NeuCoins. Customers can also avail online consultation at a flat 10 per cent off along with up to 25 per cent off on medicines.
- Up to 50 per cent off on room rates on Taj hotel chains across the country and get a minimum of 5 per cent NeuCoins. Customers can book now for stays till May 31, 2022. It is important to note that the offer is non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- Customers can also avail of a flat 10 per cent off on Luxury products on Rs 5,000 and above on the Tata Cliq Luxury website.
- Users can also avail of up to 50 per cent off on AirAsia base fares with NeuPass. Moreover, one can get a 10 per cent discount on domestic booking on AirAsia flights.
- One can also get flat Rs 1,5000 off on Smart TVs on Croma store along with 5 per cent NeuCoins.
- Minimum 50 per cent off on men’s apparel and up to 70 per cent off on women’s apparel on the TataCliq website.
- One can also avail of up to 20 per cent off at Starbucks.
- The app also provides a flat 50 per cent off on all orders from Qmin along with a minimum of 5 per cent NeuCoins.