Tata Sky mobile app users good news for you people, the company has rolled out free access to Hungama Music premium. Yes! You read it correctly, but there is a catch. The premium usage is only free for Tata Sky Music and Tata Sky Music+ subscribers. So, if you are not a Tata Sky Music subscriber don’t get too excited. Hungama Music comes with more than 15million songs and music videos in more than 20 Indian and international languages.
Hungama Music Pro Features
According to the report, all the active Tata Sky Music and Music+ subscribers will get premium features like an ad-free HD-quality audio-video streaming experience, unlimited offline downloads and unlimited streaming of full-length music videos. It also offers subscribers a wide range of original content, online radio channels and curated playlists.
How to Avail the Benefit
- To avail this service, subscribers just need to click on the music content listings on the homepage of the Tata Sky Mobile App.
- Active subscribers of Tata Sky Music and Music+ service will be redirected to the Hungama Music app with PRO subscription assigned automatically.
- Non-subscribers will be taken to the Tata Sky Music or Music+ ‘Add-Pack’ page and will be prompted for a subscription.
- Once subscribed to DTH service(s), subscribers will be able to access the content on Hungama Music.
- You need to click on music thumbnails on Tata Sky Mobile App and you’re all set to roll you a favourite playlist.
Tata Sky Mobile App furthers allows subscribers to view channels that are a part of their subscription on their primary Tata Sky set-top box. This app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Notably, Tata Sky Music subscription comes with a price tag of Rs 59 per month. On the other hand, Tata Sky Music Plus subscription comes with a monthly subscription of Rs 99.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page