- Tecno has launched a Moon Explorer Edition of the Tecno Spark 10 Pro in India.
- The company says that this special edition is to honour the success of ISRO’s Chandrayaan 3 Mission.
- The Tecno Spark 10 Moon Explorer Edition can be pre-booked and purchased offline across Tecno’s Partnered Stores.
The Tecno Spark 10 Pro was launched in India earlier this year in the mid-range segment. The company has now launched a special Moon Explorer Edition of the Tecno Spark 10 Pro to celebrate the success of ISRO’s Chandrayaan 3 Lunar Landing Mission. This new design comes with a dual-tone leather finish, as compared to the glass back panel on the regular variant.
Tecno Spark 10 Pro Moon Explorer Edition: Price and Availability
The Moon Explorer Edition of the Tecno Spark 10 Pro is priced at Rs 11,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant. The device will be available for pre-booking starting from September 7. The official sale of the Moon Explorer Edition will start on September 15 across Tecno’s partnered offline stores.
Note that Tecno is only using the offline channel to sell the Tecno Spark 10 Pro in India. So be careful of the online listings of this device on Amazon and Flipkart.
Tecno Spark 10 Pro Moon Explorer Edition: What’s Different?
The Tecno Spark 10 Pro Moon Explorer Edition comes with a dual-tone leather back finish. The back is made from eco-friendly silicone-based leather. The dual colour scheme uses a combination of black and white colours, to compliment the surface of the moon. Tecno says that the company wants to honour the success of ISRO’s hard work which led to the success of Chandrayaan 3 Mission.
News Flash: TECNO successfully launches its MOON EXPLORER 🚀
Introducing all new Spark 10 Pro Moon Explorer Edition: A Lunar-Inspired Lens That's Simply Irresistible! 📸
— TECNO Mobile India (@TecnoMobileInd) September 7, 2023
Apart from the design, other specifications on the Moon Explorer Edition of the Tecno Spark 10 Pro remain the same. The device comes with a 6.78-inch LCD screen with a hole punch display and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The phone is powered by the Mediatek Helio G88 processor paired with 8GB of RAM. It also supports virtual RAM expansion up to 8GB.
The Tecno Spark 10 Pro Moon Explorer Edition comes with a dual-camera setup at the back. It comes with a 50MP primary, along with a secondary 0.08MP AI lens. The front camera is a 32MP sensor, housed by the hole-punch display.
The Tecno Spark 10 Pro runs on a 5000mAh battery. The device supports 18W fast charging via the USB Type-C port.
It is worth noting that the Moon Explorer Edition of the Tecno Spark 10 Pro was launched as Magic Skin Edition in global markets a few weeks back.
Tecno Spark 10 Pro Moon Explorer Edition: Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2460 FHD+ resolution.
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G88 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM + 128GB storage (virtual RAM expansion up to 8GB).
- Software: HiOS 12.6 based on Android 13.
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary with f/1.6 aperture, 0.08MP AI lens.
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor with 1440p video recording support.
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W charging (charger included in box).
- Weight: 208 grams.
- Dimensions: 168.4mm x 76.2mm x 8.4 mm
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated microSD card slot.