- Moto will soon debut a budget smartphone.
- The smartphone will feature the model number XT-2417.
- The company will equip the device dual rear cameras.
Moto is on a roll with multiple smartphone launches in the global and Indian markets. The Lenovo-owned brand recently debuted Moto G54 5G and Moto G84 5G smartphones in India. Both these smartphones were targeted towards budget and lower mid-range consumers in India. The company has launched an upper mid-range device in India under the Motorola Edge 40 series smartphones.
Moto has unveiled the Motorola Edge 40 Neo smartphone in India, which is the cheapest device in the Edge 40 series. The company equips the device with a pOLED display with 144Hz refresh, IP68 rating, and more. A well-known tipster, Evan Blass, shared the press render of the upcoming Motorola smartphone through a new post in X (formerly Twitter).
Motorola XT-2417 Design Revealed
The tipster hasn’t revealed the moniker of the smartphone, nor do we have any information regarding the smartphone. Evan Blass shared another post in X (formerly Twitter), revealing that the upcoming device will carry the model number XT-2417. The press render confirms that the device will feature a dual rear camera setup.
Moto equips the Motorola XT-2417 device with a camera module similar to the OPPO Find X3 Pro smartphone, slightly protruding from the rear panel. The company also equips the smartphone with an integrated LED flash in the camera module. The press render divulges that the device will sport a 50MP primary rear camera.
The render shared by Evan Blass is believed to be related to an upcoming budget Moto smartphone. The Motorola logo can be seen on the middle of the rear panel apart from the camera module. The power button and volume rockers can be seen on the right side of the smartphone. The render reveals thick bezels on the display’s top and bottom, confirming that it is a budget device.
In related news, a new Moto smartphone with the model number XT2415-1 has been spotted in the Wi-Fi Alliance certification. The certification reveals that the device will run on Android 14 out of the box. Let’s glance at the specifications of the newly launched Motorola Edge 40 Neo smartphone.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inch pOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, Center Punch-hole cutout, 87.70% screen-to-body ratio, a peak brightness of 1300 nits, HDR10+ certification, 20:9 aspect ratio, 402 PPI pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 7030 SoC, Mali-G610 MC1 GPU
- Software: MyUX based on Android 13
- RAM and Storage: Up to 12GB LDDR4X RAM, 256GB uMCP internal storage
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, PDAF, Quad Pixel Technology 13MP ultra-wide lens
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture, Quad Pixel Technology
- Dimensions and Weight: 159.6 x 72 x 7.89mm, 172g (Vegan Leather), 159.6 x 72 x 7.79mm, 170g
- Battery: 5000mAh battery, 68W TurboPower fast charging
- Colours: PANTONE Soothing Sea, PANTONE Caneel Bay (Vegan leather), PANTONE Black Beauty colour (Glass)
- Other Features: IP68 rating, in-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos, USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card support, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC