Truecaller, one of the most trusted and accurate Caller ID and telephone search engine platforms and it has around 195 million monthly active users in India. Today the company has announced its partnership with MapmyIndia and FactChecker to improve the Covid Healthcare Directory feature. As per the company the feature was launched for all Android users in April 2021. The new collaboration will help the app to provide easy access to a large set of updated information. Let’s have a closer look at the insights of the new development.
Truecaller Joined hands with MapmyIndia and FactChecker
Just in case you don’t know MapmyIndia is a location-based IoT platform in India. The app brings more than 60,000 Covid-related points of interest including all vaccination centres across the country. The app also provides information about all the covid designated hospitals, test centers and more. You can download the app and access the details of your location. Truecaller has also added the MapmyIndia banner inside the app allowing users to get all the details with a click.
While FactChecker is a dedicated fact check initiative that has a team to constantly verify contact numbers included in Covid Relief. The app helps users to reach out to the right contact in the most needed time.
“In MapmyIndia’s mission to combat Covid 19, we are fortunate to partner with Truecaller. The embedded MapmyIndia widget will enable Truecaller’s 200 million Indian users to identify or navigate to covid designated hospitals, test centers, care centers, vaccination centers and more. With information at a glance, this partnership can help save precious lives,” Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director, MapmyIndia said.
How to Check MapmyIndia Details on Truecaller
- First, you need to open the Truecaller app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the display.
- Click on the COVID Relief option.
- Here you can see a COVID Relief Map.
- Click on the map and you can locate yourself and get details about COVID help centers and hospitals.
- Underneath the COVID Relief Map, you can see a list of locations.
- Click on any location to get the State Government Hotlines.
- You can also search for your locations.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page