- The Vivo V29e has made its global debut today.
- The device features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display and packs a 4,800mAh battery.
- The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC and it also has an IP54 rating for water and dust resistance.
The Vivo V29e which was launched in India back in August now has made its global debut. However, the V29 global variant has a different design and battery capacity compared to the V29e India model. The Vivo V29e which is launched in Thailand and Bangladesh comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core SoC which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It features a dual-camera setup, a 50MP front-facing camera, and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Vivo V29e Pricing, Availability, Features
The Vivo V29e is listed on Vivo’s Thailand and Bangladesh websites. The device is priced at BDT 36,999 (Roughly Rs 27,900) in Bangladesh and it comes in sole 8GB RAM + 256GB storage configuration. The smartphone comes in Forest Black and Rose Gold colour options.
The dual-SIM Vivo V29e runs Android 13 out of the box. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 processor. The device packs up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a curved edge and a punch-hole cutout at the centre.
The device features a dual-camera setup. The camera module consists of a 64MP primary camera and an 8MP secondary lens. The front of the handset includes a 50MP selfie camera. The device packs a 4,800mAh battery which supports 44W fast charging. Last but not least, the handset also has an in-display fingerprint sensor and an IP54 rating for water and dust resistance.
For comparison, the Vivo V29 India variant comes with a slightly bigger 6.78-inch display. It packs a 5,000mAh battery instead of 4,800mAh and even has a microSD card slot. However, it lacks an IP54 rating, which we get to see in the global model.
Vivo V29e Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout, 1150 nits peak brightness, 394 PPI pixel density.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP secondary lens, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 50MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 4,800mAh, 44W fast charging.
- Dimensions And Weight: 162.35 × 74.85 × 7.69mm; 190 grams.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G, 5G, QZSS, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, OTG support.
- Other Features: IP54 rating, In-display fingerprint sensor.