- Vivo has officially unveiled the design and colour options of its upcoming Vivo X100 Pro smartphone.Â
- It is said to arrive in Star Trail Blue, Sunset Orange, White Moonlight, and Chenye Black variants.Â
- The Vivo X100 Pro is expected to cost around $690 (roughly Rs 57,000).Â Â
Vivo is preparing to launch its upcoming range of flagship smartphones, the Vivo X100 series, comprising three devices: the standard X100, the X100 Pro, and the X100 Pro+. The company has already unveiled the design of the X100 through a series of posters. Today, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has revealed a set of official renders for the forthcoming Vivo X100 Pro, showcasing the device’s design and colour choices.
Vivo X100 Pro Design and Colour Options
The Vivo X100 Pro will feature an almost identical design to its younger sibling, the Vivo X100. Regarding colour options, the device is expected to be available in Star Trail Blue, Sunset Orange, White Moonlight, and Chenye Black variants. Additionally, the orange edition of the device appears to come with a leather back.
Vivo X100 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: It is expected to flaunt a 6.78-inch AMOLED with 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, curved panel, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
- Chipset: Under the hood, it is said to draw power from the Mediatek Dimensity 9300 chipset.
- Software: The device will likely run on the latest Android 14-based Origin OS 4 out of the box.
- Storage: The Vivo X100 Pro is said to come with up to 16 GB LPDDR5T RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Cameras: In terms of optics, the smartphone is expected to house a quad rear camera setup with a 50MP Sony IMX989 primary sensor with OIS, 50MP ultra-wide lens, 64MP OmniVision OV64B periscope telephoto sensor and Vivo V3 ISP sensor. On the front, it is said to feature a 32MP selfie shooter.
- Battery: The Vivo X100 Pro is expected to pack a 5,400mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging support.
Vivo X100 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The Vivo X100 is expected to feature a 6.78-inch AMOLED with 2800×1260 pixel resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: It is also said to draw power from the Mediatek Dimensity 9300 chipset.
- Software: The standard Vivo X100 is also expected to run on the Android 14-based Origin OS 4 out of the box.
- Storage: It is also expected to arrive with up to 16 GB LPDDR5T RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Cameras: Regarding cameras, the smartphone is likely to feature a 50MP primary sensor with f/1.6 aperture, a 50MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.0 aperture OIS, and a 64MP periscope lens with f/2.6 aperture and OIS. Support for 3X optical zoom, 100X digital zoom, and a laser focus system. On the front, it is likely to feature a 32MP selfie shooter.
- Battery: The device is said to get its juice from the 5,000mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging support.
Vivo X100 and X100 Pro Price (Expected)
According to the leaks and rumours, the base variant of the Vivo X100, which is said to arrive with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, is going to cost $550 (roughly Rs 45,000). Hence, it is expected that the Vivo X100 Pro will start at around $690 (roughly Rs 57,000).