- The Vivo X90S boasts a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is powered by Dimensity 9200+ SoC.
- The device features a 50MP triple-camera setup and a 32MP selfie camera.
Vivo has launched a new X90 series smartphone, the Vivo X90S in China. This is the fourth device by Vivo in the X90 series, as the company previously unveiled the Vivo X90, X90 Pro, and the X90 Pro+ 5G in China last year. Speaking about the specifications, the newly launched Vivo X90S features a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device has a punch-hole cutout at the centre which accommodates the selfie camera. The smartphone packs up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor and Wi-Fi 7 support. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications and pricing of the X90S ahead:
Vivo X90S Pricing, Availability
The Vivo X90S comes in four colour options — Cyan, Black, Red, and White colour options. The Vivo X90S base model with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs 45,353), while the variant with 12GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage costs CNY 4,299 (roughly Rs 48,755) and CNY 4,699 (roughly Rs 53,300) respectively. The device will be available for pre-order in China from June 30.
Vivo X90S Specifications, Features
The Vivo X90S boasts a 6.78-inch AMOLED display. The device has a Full HD+ resolution and up to 120Hz refresh rate. Powering the smartphone under the hood there is an octa-core 3.35GHz Dimensity 9200+ processor which is coupled with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. As for the software, the X90S boots Android 13 out of the box with Origin OS 3.0 skin on top.
When it comes to imaging, the X90S features a triple-camera setup. The camera module includes a 50MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide lens, and a 12MP portrait sensor. The 50MP Sony IMX663 sensor has a f/1.75 aperture and OIS support. The device packs a 4,810mAh battery which supports 120W fast charging. Last but not least, the handset has 5G support, Wi-Fi 7, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and face unlock support.
Vivo X90S Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, 93.53% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 9200+ processor with Immortalis-G715 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with Origin OS 3.0
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.0 aperture, 12MP portrait camera
- Front-facing camera: 32MP, f/2.45 aperture
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock support.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/ NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 120W fast charging support.