- The Vivo Y100 5G China variant gets a Snapdragon 695 SoC.
- The device features a punch-hole display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone sports a 64MP primary camera with OIS support.
The Vivo Y100 5G has been launched in China today. The newly launched Vivo Y100 5G has a different design and chipset compared to the Vivo Y100 5G India variant. The smartphone features a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core chipset. It features a dual-camera setup, an 8MP front-facing camera, and an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes. Let us take a look at the pricing and detailed specifications of the Vivo Y100 5G ahead:
Vivo Y100 5G Pricing, Availability, Features
The Vivo Y100 5G China variant comes in Liu Yunqing (light green), Glass blue, and Starry Night Black colour options. The pricing of the Vivo Y100 5G in China starts at CNY 1399 (Roughly Rs 15,900) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model. The variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage retails for CNY 1599 (Roughly Rs 15,200). The 12GB RAM model with 256GB/512GB of internal storage costs CNY 1799 (Roughly Rs 20,500) and CNY 1999 (Roughly Rs 22,800) respectively. The smartphone is now available for pre-order and it will go on sale in China from November 4.
The Vivo Y100 5G (V2313A) is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 SoC. The smartphone packs up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It runs Android 13 out of the box with OriginOS 3.0 on top. The handset features a 6.78-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The larger 20:9 aspect ratio display panel has a 93.3% screen-to-body ratio and a punch-hole cutout.
The device features a dual-camera setup at the back. The rear-facing camera module comprises of a 64MP primary camera which has a an OIS support and an f/1.79 aperture. The 64MP sensor is accompanied by a 2MP portrait camera which has an f/2.4 aperture. The other key specifications which the device offer includes an 8MP front-facing camera, an in-display fingerprint sensor, 5G support, a 5,000mAh battery, and 44W fast charging.
To recall, the Vivo Y100 5G India variant has a 6.38-inch display with a water-drop shape notch, while the Y100 5G China variant features a 6.78-inch display with a punch-hole cutout. Additionally, the Y100 5G India variant is powered by Dimensity 900 SoC, while the China model gets a Snapdragon 695 chipset. Also, the China variant ships with a 5,000mAh battery, while the Y100 5G India variant comes with a 4,500mAh battery.
Vivo Y100 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch display, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout, 120Hz refresh rate, 93.3% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM + 128GB/256GB of UFS2.2 internal storage, 12GB of RAM + 256GB/512GB of UFS2.2 internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, OIS, 2MP secondary lens, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 44W fast charging.
- Dimensions And Weight: 164.42×74.92×7.57mm; 183 grams.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, USB Type-C port.