- The Vivo Y200 5G will arrive as a successor of the Vivo Y100.
- The Vivo Y100 was launched back in February in the Indian market.
- The Vivo Y200 is tipped to sport Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC under the hood.
Vivo recently slashed the Vivo Y100 and Vivo Y100A India prices. The company is now gearing up to launch the successor of Vivo Y100 – the Vivo Y200 smartphone in the Indian market. Vivo has started teasing the launch of the upcoming Y-series smartphone in the country.
Even though Vivo is yet to reveal the Vivo Y200 India launch date, it has confirmed that the upcoming Vivo Y200 will be a 5G enabled smartphone. Vivo took it to social media channels to share the first teaser for the Vivo Y200 India launch. Take a look at the teaser.
Get set to spread your aura.
— vivo India (@Vivo_India) October 9, 2023
The teaser shared by Vivo India reads ‘Style Gets and Upgrade’ which suggests that the Vivo Y200 might feature an upgraded design compared to its predecessor. Apart from it, Vivo hasn’t revealed anything about the upcoming Vivo Y200.
A couple of weeks ago, Vivo Y200 key specifications and marketing posters were leaked on the web. As per the leak, the Vivo Y200 will feature a 120Hz AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. The upcoming Y-series smartphone, as revealed through leaked marketing poster, will feature an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, the Vivo Y200 might sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 processor under the hood. To those unaware, the Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 comes equipped with an integrated Adreno 619 GPU and powers the Redmi Note 12 5G, and iQOO Z6 Lite 5G.
Talking about the optics, the upcoming Y-series smartphone is expected to feature a 64MP primary rear camera with optical image stabilisation support. It might get accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor and Smart Aura Light flash. The smartphone is expected to offer a 16MP front shooter for selfies and video calls.
The Vivo Y200 might come equipped with a 4800mAh battery unit. It is expected to feature support for 44W fast charging over a Type-C charging port. The smartphone will come pre-loaded with Android 13 based FunTouchOS 13. It is expected to weigh around 190 grams and might be around 7.69mm thick. The smartphone, as per leaked marketing banner, will come in two colour options.
Vivo Y200: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 8GB Virtual RAM, and 128GB storage,
- Software: FunTouchOS 13, based on Android 13
- Camera: 64MP primary camera with OIS, 2MP depth sensor, and Smart Aura Light flash.
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery: 4800mAh
- Charging: 44W fast charging via USB Type-C charging port
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Weight: 190 grams
- Thickness: 7.69mm